Santa gave me my wish early!!!!

Jacki2010

Reaction score
hey ladies

Just letting you all know that I got my BFP yesterday:dance::dance::dance: I've done another test this morning and yep its positive again! I'm not due on til Sat or Sun so i'll do another test then but 2 First Response Positives is surely a fantastic thing!!!

I think I'm still in shock now to be honest

yay hopefully this little one will remain where it is for another 8 months x x x x x

Woo Hoo hun - Big congrats for you
Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancu
xxxxxx

Fab news!! This is shaping up to be a great December! Happy n healthy 9 months hun xxx

I knew I'd see your announcement this morning!!! I looked at 8am it was not there... Ha ha - Many congrats chick!!

I think after 2 first response tests its pretty safe to say that you are pregnant - get yourself to the docs, no need to wait to test again - 2 positive of FR is IT !!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead!!

Tracey x

I knew I'd see your announcement this morning!!! I looked at 8am it was not there... Ha ha - Many congrats chick!!

I think after 2 first response tests its pretty safe to say that you are pregnant - get yourself to the docs, no need to wait to test again - 2 positive of FR is IT !!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead!!

Tracey x

Ha ha I'd been awake since about 4.30am thinking about testing and thinking that it would be a negative. I kept putting it off until I could hold it no more at about 7am.

Thank you so so much - its all very exciting x x x:)

Congratulations.

All the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!

r u on a high?? lol woohoo xx

I most certainly am. I think I'm a bit shocked still and keep thinking its not real. Plus I'm a bit scared but fingers crossed all will be fine.

Now to start making the excuses for why I'm not drinking over Christmas :lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back