Samsgirl - Hannah Lily Flay - photo added post 177

Obviously better to get her home all sorted so she can stay there and not have to go back. Sending you all big hugs xxxxxxxxx

Thinkinf you and glad that she is on the mend..as BB said best to get it sorted now so when you do get home she'll be all yours!!

Sending you all lots of love xx

She's in the best place Hun, fx in 5 days she will be home x

Good news at last for wee Flay family -

Amazing news :) they are very happy with hannah and they are discharging us. Tonight!!! We are going home. We cant believe it. Her consultant said that she is now a very happy, healthy and lovely baby and they are over the moon with what we have done with her while in here. X

best news ever!!! soo happy you're both ok, you must be so excited to get her home. enjoy :) xxxxxxxx

Hello everyone. Thank you all so much for your messages of support. We have just read them all after finishing our early morning feed and ablutions with boo boo!!!!!

She is doing really well......me not so but I will get there. Now have burst stitches, a wound that isn't healing, an infection, the biggest comedy type piles you have ever seen and am still weak from it all. Oh and pudding ankles and feet which are also comedy size!! To be frank I have never looked so attractive! Ha ha

I will try and get round to writing story but it won't be a pleasant one although there were some funny moments! Of course the result of it all is well worth it and she next to us in her Moses basket all safe and well and squeaking in her sleep! Xx

Aaawwww hun you have really been through it. At least now you have LO home safe and sound you can concentrate on getting better :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

I bet you still look fab new mummy. So sorry you have got it tough darling. Its just as well they are worth it these babies!!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back