Samsgirl - Hannah Lily Flay - photo added post 177

aww, shes gorgeous! hope you both feel better soon. xx

Latest text from Clare:)

Hello. Very quick update for you on me and baby. She is still in special care and likely to be til monday at earliest but could be another two weeks. Depending on her blood results we will get back monday. She is struggling to control her sugar and salt levels and still has a very sore head. :( also there is the infection. She wont feed from me yet and is still kind of being fed by bottle and drip. Bit of formula mixed with whatever i can express. Its heartbreaking to be honest and all feels a bit unfair and why us. But we will get there. Me and sam been helping do her changing etc but we can have limited cuddle time cos of all the wires and tubes. But plenty of time for cuddles once she better. I am still poorly but trying rest as much as possible. Sam is just my hero. Cant wait to show her off xx

Oh darling so sorry you are going through this. Hope you and your gorgeous princess get better soon. xxxxxx

Congratulations sam she is so pretty. Hope you both get better soon xxx

she will get there hun, you and sam are doing so well and it must be so hard. glad you have each other

So sorry to hear you're all having a rubbish time :(! You'll both me better as soon as you know it! Congratulations xxxxxxx

Sorry u had such a hard time and that it's been tough since. Its hard when u can't care for them yourself, it upset me too when Cam was too ill to be with me. Don't worry you'll be home soon Hun with loads of cuddles for beautiful little Hannah xxx

She's gorgeous huni,
I'm so sorry you had a hard time. I'm sure she will be fine,
It must be heartbreaking, but ye can make up for it very soon when she is better.
Sending all my love and prayers your way. Xxxx

so sorry to hear its not been straight forward i really really hope you both have a speedy recovery. be strong for Hannah!! lots of love xxxx

Oh hun, she's beautiful. I hope you are both feeling better really soon xx

Hello everyone. Further update on me and hannah. They have now given me and sam a room up at special care unit so we can stay and live right next to baby while she here so that we can be more involved in her everyday routine like changing and feeding and washing etc. Im still effectively under hospital care just have to go back to midwives to get my lovely drugs :) except the nightly injection. Not keen on that one. Hannah is doing well. Just still awaiting some blood results which should be back tuesday then we can go from there. She seems to be controlling her sugars better though. X

Really pleased the hospital are being so accommodating to yours and Sams needs.
It's great news her sugars are regulating :)
Fx you're home soon x x

Great news about being moved and that both of you are progressing well. I know it's so hard and upsetting but remember to keep your eye on the prize. It being you and Hannah and Sam all at home enjoying cuddles. Then you can consign this bit to memory.

so glad you are feeling more positive hun. I was moved to the scbu ward with my first and I was able to be involved in most of his care and pop in and out when I wanted to see him. xxxxxx

Sorry to hear you're both poorly. It must be v hard with lo. Great that you can now share a room. I found it incredibly tough being in hosp, especially with hormones, so am thinking of you. I can't imagine how tough it must be with lo being wired up, but remember she's getting the best care :hug: and you'll all be home before you know it.

xx

Gorgeous picture, hope she & you get better soon....
Nice the hospital have been so accomadating.
Take Care. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back