Verity 2011 - LABOUR WATCH!!!! - Updated AGAIN. 22.00 (post 1, 34 and 55)

l_maclean

Reaction score
Seeing as its been a bit quiet round here - Verity's decided to brighten the place up with a labour watch. Just had a text.

17/2/12
1.40am - "just to let you know I'm in labour now, seem to be getting good contractions. Off to hospital now"

NEW TEXT - 10.50am " not very easy, baby was back to back so was contracting strongly every two minutes but only 1cm so got sent home. But cos he was back to back my body ws trying to push sp wemt nacl into hospital at 6.30. I was then 4cm but cervix very badly swolen so had to be taken upstairs for an epidual in the hope it will stop the urge to push and allow the cervix to go down. Not progressing at the moment so having to go on a drip to speed things up. Cub isnt to happy at the moment so waiting for the doc to come and review before they start the drip.

11.20 - He's picked up a bit so been started on the drip to speed things up. x

Good luck, i hope it all goes well. xxx

2200 - Verity - "sorry for the late update! lots of things ended up happening so wasn't the least complicated labour. But our gorgeous boy was born at 9.10pm weighting 9lbs 7oz! His name is (removed for privacy) and he's just perfect! We adore him. Have to stay in hosptial for 48 hours because they think I might have got an infection from the waters as my temp has been so high. Will update and past a birth story over the next couple of days when I'm not snuggling our little cub! X"

Last edited:
Yay! So excited! Good luck Verity!!! xx

Ooohhhh.... So excited... Finally a labour watch!! Good luck, Verity and Bear Cub! :) xx

Oh my goodness!! Good luck Verity! Can't wait to see the pictures of cub. Xxx

:yay: awww so excited for Verity and cub... Can't believe he is going to be here soon!! Good luck honey. Xxx

awesome, ive just got up after waking up a couple of hours ago with crampy tummy. cant wait to see pics of cub!

Eeee exciting!! It's all go now.

Hope it goes quickly for you xx

Yay, so exciting! Good luck hun! Hope cub makes a quick appearance xx

Oh wow so exciting, we were due a good labour watch xxx

I have a feeling there will be a few this weekend

Bev n Samsgirl i have a serious hunch for u 2 to go in the next few days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back