Verity 2011 - LABOUR WATCH!!!! - Updated AGAIN. 22.00 (post 1, 34 and 55)

Hope things are speeding up for verity now!! xx

arrrggghhh!! omg so excited!!! will be stalking all day :D xxxx Come on baby! :D xxx

Oh Verity, I hope things are moving along better for you now! At least they seem to be taking good care of you at the hospital!

brill news!!! how exciting good luck verity !!!!

xxx

Good luck verity keeping going you are doing fabulous. xxxx

impatiently waiting! :p Hope everything is going well with you Verity and that you have your little one safely in your arms by now!

Nope, not heard anything since this morning, but I've got DH prepped to sort thread from home if she texts while I'm out and tapatalk doesn't behave. Xxx

Good luck - hope your LO is soon here xx

Verity - "sorry for the late update! lots of things ended up happening so wasn't the least complicated labour. But our gorgeous boy was born at 9.10pm weighting 9lbs 7oz! His name is (removed for privacy) and he's just perfect! We adore him. Have to stay in hosptial for 48 hours because they think I might have got an infection from the waters as my temp has been so high. Will update and past a birth story over the next couple of days when I'm not snuggling our little cub! X"

Last edited:
Awww... Fantastic news!!! Huge congratulations, Verity! :). Hope you are soon feeling well enough to be discharged. Xx

Awww yay, congrats Verity. Bet he is gorgeous, and lovely name. Can't wait to read your story + see pictures xxx

Congrats. Hope you are soon feeling better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back