Samsgirl - Hannah Lily Flay - photo added post 177

Ahh congratulations, well done for such a long slow labour - she is gorgous and love the names

Sounds like you're in good hands hun, FX shouldn't be too long for you all now xx

Hello everyone. Daily update from special care. Hannah is doing well and seems to be getting better with each day and more cheeky :) and of course pretty. Cant wait to show her off. She has even mastered the tricky art of breastfeeding whilst looking cute. :) just awaiting the all important infection test results which we will hopefully get tomorrow. Her sugar levels have settled down and she already has mammy and even more so daddy wrapped round her little finger. Its lovely staying here so we can be involved in her care and daily routine. Although cant wait to get her home xx

Great news!! Hope they can be hone very soon

glad your both doing well, hope you get home soon. xxx

Hello everyone. Daily update :) and its a good one. Got results back and there is no sign of infection :) :) her blood sugar levels are still fine and she is now in our room with us :) :) :) just feeding on demand to see how we get on. So we have been let loose with a baby. Scary! Ha ha. She should even be able to have a bath tomorrow and have her hair washed. Finally! We are hoping our stay here is coming to an end. Just have to hope that off all the antibiotics and drips etc that she can remain stable Xx

Really great news. I hope you are all home tomorrow maybe.

Great news, sounds like she is doing really well, hope you are all home very soon! :)

OMG! Can't believe I missed your labour thread Samsgirl!!

She's absolutely gorgeous, massive congratulations hun, hope you're all home soon. :hugs:

x x

Latest update on way ;-)

Good and bad news i guess this morning. All her sugar and salt levels etc are fine and the blood cultures have come back still showing no signs of infection but her blood shows she has low counts of a platelet that is used to fight infections. And so as a precaution they want to give her another five day dose of antibiotics. They have assured us it is just a precaution and that they do not suspect anything more serious underlying. Poor little thing is like a pin cushion and they are struggling to get a canula into her. Its heartbreaking. Not the first time mum experience i was hoping for. My poor baby girl :( x

Oh bless her but best to make sure she's going to be ok though *hugs*

Just caught up on all this! What an ordeal! Glad your both ok and she is GORGEOUS! Keep your chin up lovely, she'll be with you very very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back