Samsgirl - Hannah Lily Flay - photo added post 177

Poor you sounds as though you're top of the list to be thoroughly spoiled by your family :) FX it all goes away quickly, you've done fab!!! xxx

SG, now LO is back on track you need to really look after yourself a bit too. Get DH to do as much as possible and try not to do too much yourself. Looking after yourself right now will ensure you and LO are happy n healthy going forward. My recovery was one if the most difficult things because it kept taking me away from LO and I'm only getting back on track now. So learn from my mistakes and take it as easy as possible now so you can enjoy LO and being a new mum now.

yay for you being home and glad hannah is on the right track. i agree with ninja you look after yourself too darlin and let sam do all the worrying lol

Glad to see you back on here!! Take it easy and get well soon xxx looking forward to some more pics xx

Great news that you are home you make sure you rest and look after yourself x

So glad you are home hun, sorry you have had such a hard time though :hugs: xxx

Really pleased to hear you are home. You can start looking after yourself a little, just being home will hopefully make you feel better. Look forward to your story, good and bad bits xxx

Ooooooooooh I missed this! Congratulations! She is such a cutie, love that picture.
Enjoy all the snuggling together xx

Hope you feel better soon and glad lo is doing well. Agree with Ninja too. I had a few probs afterwards and the last thing you want is to end up back in there. It's such a relief when you leave! Just take it easy x

Sam is being an absolute star.....I am starting to feel more human and am taking it easy.....the midwife told me yesterday after the amount oif blood loss i had, it's a miracle my body even produced any milk and so i should be incredibly proud of what i have achieved....

i have finally got round to taking some pics for you.....

Attachments

• Hannah 9.jpg
    Hannah 9.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Hannah 5.jpg
    Hannah 5.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Hannah 1.jpg
    Hannah 1.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 41
Aaaawwww look at her! She's beaut :)

Congrats again sweetie. Sorry you've had a rough time of it, I hope you can put that behind you now xxx

Awww samsgirl she is gorgeous! Look at those heartbreaker eyes! You did good hun, glad to see you on the mend and bubs too

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

OMG what an angel so glad you're feeling better xx

Oh well done SG she's a sweetheart :love:

Also well done on the breast milk.

Love the last photo - bless! Gorgeous blue eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members