Sam Faieres baby diaries...

Anne1

Reaction score
Did any one else watch the baby diaries? I can't believe her other half, makes me really appreciate mine now lol. Oh and that weird intimate kiss with his mum!?

Im gonna watch it tonight.

I heard he got quite a bit of backlash, was in the sun today.

xxxx

I caught up on it earlier. I do believe they've edited to make him look worse than he probably is but I agree - that kiss!! Omg too much!! X

Can't wait to watch it tomorrow!

Yeah I just don't think they could edit to that extent, I think he really is a pig. They couldn't of edited the things he said so to some extent it must of been true. Made me really appreciate my other half and think thank god I'm not in love with someone like him. I did enjoy watching it though, I'll be watching the whole series. I didn't think she was very organised either. Enjoy watching ladies, keep your eyes peeled for the kissing scene lol lol xx

I watched it....

Thats not right that kiss with his mum, made me feel really odd.

Hes a lazy pig isnt he. Doesnt do feeds or change nappies but had a majority vote in everything down to babys clothes? Control freak!!

xxxx

I enjoyed watching this and Sam is so sweet and loving. But her partner was an absolute toss pot. I couldn't believe her asked her to make him beans on toast whilst she was in the middle of BFing days after birth. He doesn't know how to cook at the age of 27. Didn't like any of the clothes Sam had bought. Didn't want her to have a hospital birth or a c section uf it was really needed. And that kiss was weird. And Sam later posted a picture of her kissing her baby boy to prove a point, its a bit different lets be honest xx

Oh it was different alright!! I kiss Jackson on the lips but not like an embrace?

There was a bit after she kissed and cuddled him again and her hand slid right round him just missing his bum. It was really weird.

I was quite annoyed at the MIL too, MW advising to go to the hospital and shes in there like no just stay here if you can, and advising a hands down home birth when she hadnt had one herself? What a manipulator. I cant see them lasting.

She does like the immature thing in her men doesnt she, Joey, now someone who seemed a step up but still lived with his mummy and cant cook!!

xxxx

He's pretty awful with our without editing- I felt he really pressured her to have a home birth! Just little things like the comments on the baby clothes too, screamed out control freak to me :/ I got the impression her mum didn't think much of him either!

Sure she'll be less likely to put up with his crap now she has that gorgeous little boy to focus on though :)

Yeah it was a very weird relationship!! They will not last. Once she got to hospital in the delivery room they asked Sam if she wanted pain relief and he answered on her behalf, the midwife wasn't impressed and said "im speaking to Sam". God a control freak when his gf and baby are at risk, what a pig! Yeah I seen her slide her hand around his bum, weird! I'm looking forward to the new espiosde though lol xx

Just watched it now! Sam couldn't have come across any better, he just seemed like an immature spoilt brat! He thinks so highly of himself also which is odd?! When he was wanting to leave the shop? Not showing up to dinner? Dictating a home birth? Just passing his empty plates and cups for Sam to clear up? I could go on!

I feel for Sam, I can see her trying to make it work for maybe another couple of years max - she will soon take off her rose tinted glasses and realise that everyone was right! Hope I'm wrong and I hope he learns to grow up and be the support her and baby Paul need! Xx

I have just caught it up - Agreed his partner is clearly a total tool.... don't think of him much at all! Joey would have been a better partner and dad than him I reckon lol.... What I find sad is that if he doesn't like things she buys etc, this is only going to cause big problems for them in the future. But I hope for their little boy's sake they can make it work and figure it out. I just think hes far too much of a mummy's boy at his age.

I am however impressed that she's a glam essex tv star and she wanted to breastfeed, and she wanted to have a nice natural birth and didn't see herself as too posh to push type thing... I thought she was lovely throughout the documentary and I think she will be a great mum to her little boy xxx

Sterilizer, "I mean can we get it in white?" Every question or thing he was saying was annoying me.

I found him dead immature when he refused to go to the dinner that Sams mum put together, and the MIL "couldnt make it".

Dont like them at all. I think hes prbably pushed Bfing onto her so he doesnt need to feed. Wouldnt put it past him.

I dont think Id feel safe setting my life up with someone who happily and proudly will admit that hes a mummys boy, and cant even make me toast... A bit worrying!

xxxx

:rofl: yeah jesus if you can't even make beans on toast there's no hope! xx

Well ladies at least our other halfs aren't that awful!! We can be grateful after watching him lol xx

I watched it and I think he is absolutely awful. I know they edit stuff but theres a few things I wish they had edited out...like that kiss!! just odd! I think he is very controlling, he seems to plant ideas in her head rather than letting her make decisions for herself. The MIL was a pain too, I'd tell her to get lost!!
I felt very sorry for Sam, she probably can't see what he is doing but love is blind as they say!

I agree with you all ladies. He was a piece of work. Eugh. Cringe.

Me and my Mum watched this and we couldn't believe it- what a pig! He is very old fashioned and bossy! I couldn't believe he was insisting on a home birth when it was obvious she wasn't 100% and that he made her take those clothes back. I moan sometimes that DH doesn't get too involved but after watching that I'm glad he doesn't! x

D is quite involved but not controlling, maybe the other way about, I make most of the decisions but he does get input.

I think its about finding the right balance.

You want your OH to be excited and involved and share OPINION (not orders) during pregnancy thats natural. It wouldnt be fun to be left to deal the whole pregnancy yourself.

But that was just awful to watch. Id have papped him a long time ago. :oooo:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back