Peter & Katie - Baby Diaries - Anyone watch this?

Bexter

Reaction score
I watched it last night and thought it was really good. Saying that i only watched half of it as DH came to bed, and told me to turn it off :evil:

Anyway, it was so moving when she had her miscarriage - it really brought back memories for me, but it was reassuring that ALL women (celebs etc) go through it too.

Plus she got pregnant again 3 months after and went on to have a little girl!

Anyone else watch it?

I missed it, i didnt know she had a misscarriage?

Yeah, in July 2006 when she was 14 weeks. :(

I never saw it as DH wont let me :(

Roll on the 18th when he is away for 4wks work - I will have complete control of the remote!!! :cheer:

I watched it. It was very good, very sad about the lose of her baby, but glad she now has a baby girl.

Cant wait for next thursday last one.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I watched it to, with DH moaning about it, i think they are brave people i wouldnt want someone filming me about to go for a D&C after m/c. Its completely changed my opinion of Katie as well, i think she's great and has gone through a lot,

I had tears in my eyes at the end.

I missed last weeks, but watched last nights and thought ity was quite moving but omg they swear loads, and I thought i was bad!
They are lovely people, but seem to be quite chavvy aint they?

Im pleased they have got the girl they wanted.

oh i wanted to watch it, is it repeated before the next episode?

xxxxx

I watched it thought it was brilliant....

Luckily my DF loves jordan and peter too!!!! I just think all there programmes are brilliant you can tell unlike other programmes like this eg newlyweds/osbournes/hogan knows best..... that them 2 just behave how they normally would! They put on no airs and graces....

as for the baby diaries it was good how they knew there may be a problem but still let the cameras roll, very good inspiration for others going though a similar situation.... The good thing about Katie is she is always open about her feelings.

(I think it repeats on sunday!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back