Sad story...

Oh that is so so sad :( What a brave woman. x

Heartbreaking what a amazing mum. How many of us would make the same decision??? I suppose it would all depend on the rest of your circumstances!!!

So so sad, that poor woman , life can be so cruel sometimes. xx

this is very sad on many levels, poor baby wont ever get to know her mother, her mother made the ultimate sacrafice ,ok uncle now looks after her but what if dad comes back wanting her, it could cause so much more heartache.

Uch some of the comments on there have made me feel sick! Calling her selfish for doing what she did! Even saying that she's left 5 kids without a mother.. she didn't have any other kids you f-ing morons! The other 4 are her brothers children!

Ooo that's really worked me up that has!

I know someone who had to make the same decision :( Although in her case she could have delivered earlier and started chemo but chose to carry to term and died because of it. I cant say I would have made the same decision if it was me.

The woman in this story is amazing. Her daughter wil no doubt grow up knowing how amazing she was.

I know, what an awful choice to have to make, shes very brave.

Danti - i hate the stupid comments on the daily mail website, theres always someone with something daft to say.

Sadly my sister in law did something similar. She concieved a miracle baby after having chemo for breast cancer (she was in her late 20's). She got the all clear and a few months later found out she was pregnant. Mid pregnancy she found out the cancer had returned and refused treatment as she was told she would have to terminate. She carried full term and had a beautiful boy. She died 3 months after he was born. Even worse my nephew contracted meningitis a month or so after and he nearly died. It was truly a dark time.

Saying all that and seeing how it affected my brother I'm pretty sure in the same situtaion I would make the same decision. It's just what you do.

Sadly my sister in law did something similar. She concieved a miracle baby after having chemo for breast cancer (she was in her late 20's). She got the all clear and a few months later found out she was pregnant. Mid pregnancy she found out the cancer had returned and refused treatment as she was told she would have to terminate. She carried full term and had a beautiful boy. She died 3 months after he was born. Even worse my nephew contracted meningitis a month or so after and he nearly died. It was truly a dark time.

Saying all that and seeing how it affected my brother I'm pretty sure in the same situtaion I would make the same decision. It's just what you do.

Oh ninja :hugs: your poor borther and SIL, what a brave lady, your little nephew truely is a miricle thank goodness you still have him :hugs: i have heard of a few people getting breast cancer while pregnant, cant even imagine what that muct be like. xxx

He married again and Cameron has 2 brothers and a sister now. This all happened 15 years ago. They were dark days but In glad we have Cameron to remind us of Sarah. He looks just like her too:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back