Such sad news about Amanda Holden

I can't even begin to comprehend this. Poor poor woman.

God, this is truly awful news:sad:

I guess we think we are 'safe' after the 12 week scan - stories like this really brings it home how tragic things can happen throughout pregnancy......

It's devastating :-( doesn't bear thinking about... Poor things, they must be crushed x

It's so sad. My heart goes out to them. No-one should have to go through that :(

Awful sad news, you're right we all think getting to 12 weeks makes us safe.....but for every 1 horrible story like this 100 of healthy babies are born xx

aww gosh i wasnt going to read it this morning but did feel so sorry for her in the public eye even worse. Now im mega paranoid as i think im not even as far as her yet.. So worrying :(x

what an awful news,my heart goes to her and her husband ..

Holy crap :( My heart goes out to her. I was just reading about her & her pregnancy in a magazine yesterday!! This is just horrible x

I'm so worried after this so scary I really want to know what happened to put my mind at rest :(

Poor woman she must be devastated, i dont know how she must be feeling.

So very sad and so true that we see the 12 week mark as 'safe' just devastating when something so sad like this happens and so publicly my heart goes out to her family x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back