• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sad story...

One of my mum's colleagues did the same - refused treatment w when she was about half way through her pregnancy with her son. She was told she probably wouldn't survive the pregnancy. He was delivered really early when she got more sick.

Luckily although she had to have a lot more treatment as soon as he was born she's in remission and still with us. Her son is 14 now. She still suffers from bad health from it and will probably not live as long as she would have done if she'd been treated straight away, but I wanted to add a happy ending to such a sad thread

He married again and Cameron has 2 brothers and a sister now. This all happened 15 years ago. They were dark days but In glad we have Cameron to remind us of Sarah. He looks just like her too:)

Aww thats great ninja, glad they had a happy ending :) i'm sure she will never be forgotten. xxx

God what a tragic story, that had me in tears , loving the brother who will raise her as his own - such a lovely supportive family and what an selfless lady x

Aw what a sad but amazing story...some people really are truly amazing! xxx

What a sad story, so lovely that the family has took her on as their own. x

hmmmm, in two minds about this. I suppose had she done chemo there is a strong chance she still wouldnt have survived.

But having a baby and knowing that it wont have a mother... thats a hard reality to grow up with, i dunno how comfortable i would be knowing my mother had sacrificed herself for me... could go one of two ways though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back