sad news

firstangel

Reaction score
Hi guys

had a scan today and sadly there is no heart beat, I have to go to the main hospital tomorrow for a second scan to comfirm, but they have said I have had a missed miscarraige?? what does that mean......

I was 11 weeks gone, and I was scanned at 7.4 weeks with good heartbeat, but they say its only the size of 8.4 weeks?

im confused ! I had the tinyest bleed a couple of days ago, no pain, and nothing else. just cant quiet beleive it ! :cry: :cry:

I am so sorry to hear your news... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sending lots of love and best wishes your way...

Take care of yourself...

Julia xxx

I am sorry for your loss.

I had a missed miscarriage as well. Heard heartbeat at 6 weeks and baby was gone at 8 weeks when we had the 9 weeks ultrasound.

Missed miscarriage means that baby grows for a little time and then dies, not sure about the reasons, but doc never told me why I lost it, he always told me I wasnt lucky that time.

I am sorry :hug:

So sorry to hear about this, take care of yourself :hug:

Sarah x

:cry:

I really dont know what to say, my heart sank as i began to read your post. i cant imagine what your going through..

take care xxxx

Sorry to hear this.

I know how heartbreaking it is...

:hug: You take care
x

poor u, i too suffered this with my last pregnancy, its so awful as u expect to go on to second tri and instead u find out ur baby died and wen there are no symptoms u think all is well.

so sorry to hear ur news, they doctors will after the scan probably have a chat with u about ur options, hope u stay strong and hopefully see u back hear in the future xxx

So sorry to hear this :( , my heart goes out to you x

Aww Im so sorry!! :( :( :hug: :hug:
My friend had a missed miscarriage where she should have been 9 weeks and was only 7, no bleed nothing! The only reason she thought something was wrong was because she lost her pg symptoms, thats why she went for a scan!
It must be so heartbreaking for you! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back