• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bad news

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Look after yourself and go easy. Is there no way you can ring in sick tomorrow?

I agree with this. Take a day or two off to heal physically from the D&C. You need to take care of your body as well as your soul :hug: :hug: :hug:

i will take it really easy at work and just do some paperwork or something, I work as an engineer and wont be doing anay physical stuff for a bit.

I just dont want to be sitting about the house, as my wee cat got killed on sunday ( she got run over ) and we had her for 10 years , and everytime I see my other cat looking for her I burst into tears ...very sad.... :( :(

spoke to the doc and she has given me some antibiotics today as she said a swab i gave on friday has showed up an infection, so no drink either ! really could do with one as well ! :?

Aw hun. These things always happen together don't they? If work helps then you carry on. You do what ever you need to get through this time. Hope the infection clears up soon. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cry:

I'm so sorry to hear this :hug:

I can understand the not feeling ready for help etc yet... Here when you need to talk :hug:

hey guys , thanx for the comments.

Went back to work Wednesday and worked Thurs and Friday too, woke up sat morning in agony, and a trip to the local hospital later, they said I should not have gone back to work and said I could have an infection after the D & C so now on 2 lots of Antibiotics to help just in case and have been told to stay off work. :cry:

Is it normal to have so much pain after the D & C, they also said it could just be being prodded about so much and having IBS as well doesnt help.

Ayone else been like his after a D & C ??
:?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back