RUBBISH BIRTHDAY

1sttimemum

Reaction score
Wellll where do i start:

1, my mum, dad, sister & nephew are all on holiday :cry: :cry:
2, OH didnt get up til midday. :cry:
3, OH went out at 1.30pm to get my present :(
4, Caitlyn had her first injections at 2.30pm :cry: :cry:
5, My auntie lives 5 mins away - decided to post the card and it didnt even arrive on time.
6, I didnt receive any cards off my dads side of the family.
7, I bought my SIL a b'day present and she decided she wasnt going to buy me but instead bought caitlyn a cheap and nasty looking dress :oops: :(

There is other stuff which slightly annoyed me, but id just look ungrateful if i said them lol.

aww that is pants! Im sorry you had a crap birthday, just dont bother buying any of them cards or presents for their birthday, cznt believe your oh wasnt organised, i hope you went flippmig mad at him!

He knew how annoyed i was as i just ignored him when he came down and he was full of apologies, he'd apparantly set an alarm for 10am but slept thru it

bloody blokes eh :twisted:

my dad is supposed to be taking me out today for my 21st.. and he is said were going out early.. "BE ready"

guess who is up and dressed..

and guess who isnt :evil:

Tell him he has some making up to do, sorry you had a poo birthday. :hug:

1sttimemum said:
Awwww Lozzi, Happy birthday.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

me and jodie are meeting up on friday if you fancy it!

we acn exchange birthday cake! hah

lozzi said:
1sttimemum said:
Awwww Lozzi, Happy birthday.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

me and jodie are meeting up on friday if you fancy it!

we acn exchange birthday cake! hah

Yeah, i dont think ive got anything on :lol:

PM me with the details please

XX

Awwww, sorry hun!!

My first birthday as a Mummy, Brian was away and Arianna had her jabs...... seeing your little toot getting poked with needles isnt the best thing to see any day, never mind on your birthday.

:hug:

Aww how rude of your OH :(

Did he get you a nice present though to make up for it? xx

lfc_sarah said:
Aww how rude of your OH :(

Did he get you a nice present though to make up for it? xx

I got 2 cds. I wanted a pair of trainers but all the ones i liked they didnt have them in my size and we went lookin at them on monday, so again left it late.

I keep telling him about his "mr it can be done tomorrow" attitude!!

your OH sounds as useful as mine when it comes to prezzies!

so sorry you had a rubbish day. its my birthday on the 6th July, so we shall see what OH pulls outta the bag, prob a whole lot of nothingness. im not getting my hopes up!

hope this makes up for a sh*tty birthday hun :hug:

cupcake.jpg

Daz your in my bad books :x
you better make it up to Joanne or you'll have me to deal with :shakehead:
james never gets me pressies either but i make his life hell :twisted: so he makes up for it in other ways :wink:

Love im sorry your Birthday was rubbish
:hug: :hug: hope your having a better day today :hug:

Rubbish birthday's are pants :(

For mine in May Lee and me went up to see my family for the day... spend the whole hour back in the car arguing (over what I cant remember now lol) and he had spent all day saying that he didnt do bithday pressies etc etc ... got home so I went to bed in the huff and he went out... next thing I know hes woke me up with a massive box on the bed with a new laptop that Id been looking at everytime we went to tesco :) he had been the day b4 and bought it and had it hid away at his Dads!! I was pretty impressed bless him.

Hope you have a better day today and tell him he has to make up for it at Christmas :) :)

xxx xxx xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
that sucks :(

I'm sorry you had a naff day, make sure Daz makes up for it! xxxxx

Aww hun I can totally sympathise!!

My OH is exactly the same, Im sure I posted a similar thread back at the beginning of april when it was my birthday!!!

If I don't tell OH what I want for my birthday, then I don't get anything... and even then, its struggle!

Some men are just like that, think they can get away with anything!

Don't worry about it though chicky, as long as you gave him sh*t for it!

xx

Awww hun sorry you had a poop birthday :(
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Give your OH a kick up the bum from us lot!

Bless you. I always have rubbish, lonely birthdays. My OH never bought me anything coz we couldn't afford it, then bought himself an (un-used) XBox! Lol

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun men can really be insensitive sometimes can't they?

My birthday was 10 days after Sam was born and he had been off all week on Paternity leave. On my birthday he hadn't got me a card off him or Sam and George was at his Dad's.

I was so upset he told me he hadn't had chance to buy me a card :x (there is a shop that sells cards 2 mins walk away from our house) it really ruined my birthday and i was upset too.

I made him feel mega guilty though and he bought me loads of new clothes - it cost him a fortune :D

Hope your birthday gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back