RUBBISH BIRTHDAY

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun men can really be insensitive sometimes can't they?

My birthday was 10 days after Sam was born and he had been off all week on Paternity leave. On my birthday he hadn't got me a card off him or Sam and George was at his Dad's.

I was so upset he told me he hadn't had chance to buy me a card :x (there is a shop that sells cards 2 mins walk away from our house) it really ruined my birthday and i was upset too.

I made him feel mega guilty though and he bought me loads of new clothes - it cost him a fortune :D

Hope your birthday gets better.

glad its not just my OH who 'doesnt do cards or presents' i dont care that i dont get anything, it hurts more that they havent thought about us girls, or want to make us feel special, even just for a couple of hours!

Thats why i think its best to just go and treat yourself, that way you know you get something you really want. ;)

aw hun i had exactly the same thing with my dh the day before!! It sucks when they dont make the effort doesnt it. think it must be a man thing.. :hug: :hug: :hug:

LisaJ1986 said:
Bless you. I always have rubbish, lonely birthdays. My OH never bought me anything coz we couldn't afford it, then bought himself an (un-used) XBox! Lol

I can up that

my birthday is the day before valentine

Last year i had no present for either :( :shakehead:

he bought a

MOTORBIKE :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LisaJ1986 said:
Mines just before Xmas, got nothing then either. The year before, his "other woman" threatened to kill herself coz he was at home with me!
Would've been the best birthday ever if she did! Stupid psycho (insert whatever name fits!)

love thats horrible :shock: :( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back