Royal Jelly

star fish

Reaction score
How embarrassing but my mother has been harrassing her doctor about what she can do to help me get pregant. Her doctor told her to buy me some Royal Jelly. She just dropped it round.

Admitedly it does say on the box that it aids fertility and I know it was expensive, has anyone else heard about this?

I actually reaad about Royal Jelly the other day. Royal Jelly is what is fed to the bee larvae that are destined to be the queen bee. The others are fed on nectar and pollen. I'm don't know about it aiding fertility but I read an article on the internet about honey aiding fertility. I think royal jelly is posh honey so probably the same principle? :)

Sorry couldn't help more, I didn't want to read and run.

xx

I've heard about that before - it was actually in one of Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected :lol:

Good luck with it. We've always been told to use honey when we've got sore throats because it's a natural antiseptic so I wouldn't be surprised that it's got other uses as well. :)

Oh - new fertility aid, me likey!

Apparently the theory of it being helpful for conception is based on the fact that the queen bee lays 2000+ eggs on a diet of just royal jelly and the worker bees get no royal jelly and also produce no eggs.

So, the queen is super fertile and the only difference is that she gets royal jelly.

She does this by producing loads of eggs and keeping sperm alive in her for... years!

I'm not sure how that relates to human reproduction but you can get capsules that are much cheaper.

i need more research before i head to the shop :)

Oh goddess! I remember that tales of the unexpected!! It was seriously FUBAR!!

he feeds it to the wife in large quantities I think and the baby is born with yellow fur and buzzes. Roald Dahl wrote some sick sick stories for adults, i loved them!!

I've had a look online myself and it certainly crops up a lot with fettility. I'm going to try it!

lol that's the one! Actually, right now, as long as it was a baby, I wouldn't mind if it was yellow and buzzed. :lol:

I think I'm going to make a big list of ttc foods and then whenever I go shopping I can pick up another thing to try. :)

Saw one of them in an Ann Summers catalogue. It was yellow and buzzed... sorry girls I must be tired my sense of humour has warped...

Haha! Personally I like the pink ones...

Oh dear, it's getting to me too!

sorry no advice i have never heard of this but if AF gets me i'll be looking up on it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back