Room for a (not so) little one? - I bring CAKE!!! :)

Little miss pink

Reaction score
hello.gif

Well I'm 27 weeks today and i just cannot believe the time has come for me to join 3rd Trimester!! I'm really quite scared about it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

hide.gif

I've been peeking in here over the last week or so to see what's going on and well.... the topics have been a little scary to say the least, painful backs, losing plugs, LABOUR!! eek! :shock:

But here i am and i just wanted to say a BIG hello and to bring you all some cake!!

boardwalk_fudge.jpg

I hope i get to know you all over the coming weeks and i know some ladies from 2nd Tri will be joining me soon!

So.... what have i got to look forward to in this trimester then apart from the obvious 'getting to meet my little one' :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

LMP x

Hi LMP,

I'm not much ahead of you so no doubt we'll know how eachother feels over these last three months!

Welcome.

L x

... you bring cake in here and you're always welcome!

:cheer:

CONGRATS on getting here- only way out is the painful way! :wink:

Welcome!!! :wave: :wave:

That has to be one of the best looking cakes we have had in here for ages!! Yum!!

I REALLLLLLY need chocolate!

Welcome over LMP :wave: personally i think this is the best tri it's where all the action is! :D xx

hello LMP! :wave:

welcome over chick! the cake looks sooo yummy, thankyou :D

Its really not that scary in here but it does go very quick, the quickest ofthe tris yet!! xx

hey there :wave: :wave: Thanks for the warm welcome! :hug:

Sazzylou - thanks for the funky hello (and congrats on losing your plug... not long now).... Did i really just say congrats on losing your plug! :shock:

Lisamj - Hey there - yeah your not to far ahead of me in fact i think your due the same day as my text buddie! Looking forward to getting to know you and sharing our wows over the coming weeks :hug:

inforabumpyride - thanks for the congrats but :shhh: :shhh: shhh about the painful way out!! jees i don't want everying to know i'm having a quick painless labour :pray: :pray: :pray: :oops:

Happybunny - :wave: :wave: :wave: Hola! Its a great cake isn't it i searched forever for that one and it had the best drooling effect so i knew it was the best one!!

bhe101 - Hi there hun - great to see a familiar name!! Hows it been over here then - is it really as scary as it seems!

jools02 - Hi thanks for the welcome! PS LOVELY bump :cheer:

Keli - Its that action you mention that terrifies me :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh and your nice and in the middle of this trimester so you'll be good for advice :dance:

Alex - Hello there me ole text buddie!!!!! Hows 3rd Trimester been keeping you? - Me brave.....:rotfl: can you not hear my knee's knocking from down there in London! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tillytots - HEEELLLOO!!! I cannot believe your on your last baby on the ticker and only got just under 3 weeks to go till due date!!!! It only seems like yesterday you left us in 2nd trimester. Time really must fly over here!! hows you gorgeous bump doing? (must peek in the bump pics for an update) :hug:

Thanks again for the warm welcome ladies Big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

I agree with Tillytots,

Its not that scary once youre here but it goes so quickly

Welcome :wave:

awwwwwwwww welcome along, were all lovely in here you'll love it, lots of pics of cute babies!!!

Ill defo have a slice of that cake tho. Whose putting the kettle on?

:rotfl:

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Don't worry about labour :hug:
By the time you are the size of a whale, can't walk and realise you haven't seem your lady bits in a few months you'll be welcoming the idea like the rest of us :rotfl:

Hi LMP

You made it!! Wasn't sure you would take the leap!lol

I thought it would be terrifying in here....But it's mainly fascinating and exciting. And I guess, no one knows how long they will really be in here (only the longest date)....So, enjoy it while you can!

Will get rid o heartburn, then eat some of that cake....If there is any left!lol

welcome to the last leg! I can't believe you're here already! Doesn't seem like 5 mins ago you got your BFP! :D

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Hey Charlie, Bloom, 1sttimemum, Kalia, fuffins & mupppet mummy thanks for the warm welcome folks :hug: :hug: :hug:

Kalia what are you trying to do to me lady i nearly ran back to 2nd Tri after i read your post :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Fuffins i didn't think i'd make the leap either but i'm tryign to be a brave soldier!! How are you bearing up hun your going through it at the mo arn't you with the whole UTI and BV saga, mind you i'm please to read yuor nipples are trying to keep your mind off it! He HE!!

and wowser muppetmummy you remembered me!! I'm impressed!! How've you been keeping :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: i know its really only seem like yesterday since i got my BFP i hope this pregnancy slows down soon its just flying bye!!!

LMP x

Hi LMP and welcome to scary 3rd Tri :wave:

Give it a few weeks and you'll be well into the discussion of plugs, knicker snot, pooh and all sorts... it's GREAT in here :rotfl:

Hey Debecca :wave: :wave: :wave:

I've just spotted your ticker :shock: :shock: :shock: i cannto beleive you are 38 weeks it only seems like yesterday i was waving bye bye to you in second trimester :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hows the last trimester been for you! Good i hope!!

crikey not long now!

LMP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back