Room for a little one?

catty1

Reaction score
Hello,

I think I'm suuposed to be moving over here today

I feel like a bit of a fraud posting in amongst threads about plugs and labour signs, it all seems so far off for me, I still haven't even bought any baby things.

Looking forward to my last tri (minus the stretchmarks, leaking boobs and labour part) and getting to know you all better before we all have our little ones.

Here's to a happy and healthy tri 3 for all

x

Just realised I'm a day early. Will you still have me?

I'm sure we will!! Welcome! Don't worry I felt a bit out of place with all the labour watch threads but it goes really quickly!!

hi hun good to see you here, dont worry, youll soon be posting about your own labour signs etc. it goes so quickly!! xx

Hi hun and welcome to Tri 3. Time just flies by in here so just enjoy your stay :) xxx

your 5 days late actually hehe you move over at 27 weeks. welcome to tri 3 and i too have not bought anything for baby yet, i think i best get a move on, time is going so fast for me i cant believe i have been in tri 3 for 3 weeks already, i reckon in no time we will be posting our labour threads.

Hiya, I am due the same day as you. I am totally unorganised apart from buying the pram. Loads of time yet ;-) x

:wave: Welcome to Tri 3!
It flies by until the last few weeks - then it catches up and draaaaaags!
Can't wait to hear the stories as you start buying for your LO :D

Welcome over hun. Oh don't worry bout us near our due dates lol when I jumped over here I felt so out of place as it seemed like everyone was due exept me.
But a day early is more fun than a day late hehe

Thanks everyone.

I have just bought some fabric to make the curtains, cot bumper and bunting for the nursery - does that count as stuff for baby? I'm glad I'm not the only one who's so disorganised and unprepared. My mum said she was the same and that I slept in a drawer for the first 3 weeks of my life!

Hey catty lovely to see you here. It is scary seeing everyone else here getting so close to labour but it's made me go on a buying splurge and I'm starting to feel quite organised now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back