I belong in here now

Anna23

Reaction score
FINALY :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: my fav trimester (bar the back ack, heart burn etc....) and guess what 13/12 more weeks and i get to meet lil mat :lol: :lol: :cheer: :cheer: i'm so happy to be in here and not scared about having lil mat at all :D so HELLO everyone great to be joining you all
and lots of labour dust to people over due and due :hug: :hug:
edit to add i have cake but can't put them on yet :evil:

Welcome Anna, I cant believe how quickly its all going for you :D :D

Jane x

reallyoldmum said:
Welcome Anna, I cant believe how quickly its all going for you :D :D

Jane x
it's gone quickly for you too :D your over due already :cheer: :cheer: not long for you to go now then lol

:wave: and welcome and dont worry about the cake your more than welcome without it :rotfl:

here you go the cakes :cheer:
StrawberryMirrorCake02.jpg

lemon-cake-oh-1727436-x.jpg

CoconutStrawberryCake.jpg

Hi anna nice to see you in here at last hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :wave:

ummm that first cake looks lush!!!

welcome to 3rd tri hun cant believe yr over here now how fast has that gone?!?! xxx

Hi Anna! :wave:

You made it here too then?

You've tempted me with cake number 3.. Might go to icelands now... :lol:

Hi Anna welcome to tri 3 (your ticker has me a little confused though 38 days!)

thanks for keeping us updated with Sara too I have been thinking of her alot and have been so grateful for your regular updates :hug:

i'm sorry if i'm not about much atm yesterday morning my dad phoned me to tell me my granny had a big stroke and we are just waiting for her to take her last breath :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: according to the doc's there is no chance she will survive :cry: so i'm probaly going to be on and off and very random with my posts i'm still in shock cas it was so sudden :cry: I didn't text sara yesterday cas i was too upset about my granny but i'll text her this mroning to see how ellie is :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back