Room for an early one?

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
Hello there :wave:

Well I certainly made a grand exit from 2nd tri this morning :oops: so now Im coming over here early before they boot me out :cry: , hope you dont mind & I promise to be on my best behavior.

Been lurking for a few weeks now trying to get some info into the sorts of things I can expect to happen to me during 3rd tri & I must say im so excited to be joining you lot and sharing the ups and downs of my last 13 weeks or so.

:) :) :)

Aww honey they didnt mean it, you were just being sweet! I knew what you meant....
:wink:

WELCOME TO TRI 3, tis the forum to winge, sleep and moan, its great! And we're all mad. :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

welcome!!! wheres the cake???? :rotfl:

p.s what happened in 2nd tri??

kellysomer said:
Aww honey they didnt mean it, you were just being sweet! I knew what you meant....
:wink:

WELCOME TO TRI 3, tis the forum to winge, sleep and moan, its great! And we're all mad. :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

I agree :hug:

Hello & Welcome to Tri 3 :hug: :hug:

noooo charlie!! come back to 2nd tri!!!! :rotfl: :shakehead: leaving us one day early :shakehead:

sarafet said:
noooo charlie!! come back to 2nd tri!!!! :rotfl: :shakehead: leaving us one day early :shakehead:

Thanks Sarafet, im posting in both tonight, trying to break myself into 3rd tri gently!! So officially I havent left 2nd tri just yet.

enjoy tri 3 charlie, ive snook over from 2 to have a look, i'll soon be in here, tri 3 seems the scary one :eek:

:shock: Charlie, how dare you. Im quite offended, dont you love us no more??? you didnt do anything hun. We all still love ya and will miss you :hug: hoping everything went ok with yor scan, you never really did say. i know you didnt want to post and thats ok its your choice, but we'd still love to know that both you and bubba are doing good. No one meant to jump on you,, well i might in a min, but only to hug you lol, but yeah, your always welcome back, we LOVE day visitors lol

Take care of the both of you x Chel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back