Any room in the Inn?

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hey Ladies.......hope your all well!

Well thats me arrived at 27 weeks yesterday so Ive said my farewells to the fab tri 2 ladies and wondered if theres room for another one here!!

Sooo excited to eventually be here with you all and look forward to counting down to our delivery dates, sharing the last few weeks with you all and see all our ittle ones being born!!

Hugs Wilma xxx

Hellllllllllloooo you always room at this inn - let your countdown begin not long now for the march babys xoxo

Hey Wilma, can't believe your 27 weeks now and in Tri 3 - that's gone soo fast!!

Enjoy Tri3 - it's the exciting end of the business X

I agree wiv jj,its gone really fast!!!

Welcome to tri 3 xxx

Jeez can't believe your in tri 3 already! I remember when you got your bfp! Wahoo to you! God it's wierd when you ge to tri 3 isn't it, there's no more tri's to move to! Xx

:pompom: :yay: I'm soooo happy you're here Wilma!! :yay: :pompom:
It seems to have flown by! Can't wait to have you around :D xx

Last edited:
Welcome to tri 3 home straight now. Bring on the babies :p X

welcome hun thats gone really quickly!!look forward to sharing the next few weeks with you xx

ahhh thanks for the warm welcome ladies.....I cant wuite believe Im here and yes its def flown over hasnt it!!

Ahhh cant wait for all our LO's to be born now.....ahhhh excited!! xxx

Welcome to tri 3 wilma, its nice to have you here!!Cannot believe how quick your pregnancy seems to have gone xxx

Thanks Nat n Pissp......great to be here and I know the next few weeks are going to go soooooo fast!! Eeeeee cant wait xx

Wow already? Welcome to 3rd tri, your almost there! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back