***Pink Panther's Labour Watch***BABY IS HERE AND IS NAMED***

Wow congratulations pp hope you and your little man are doing well. Seems like labour went really well and quick for you. Congratulations xx

Congratulations! What a big boy :) Can't wait to see pics!

x

Congrats PP. Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing what name you choose. x

Hello, just a quick post from my phone, I would like to say thankyou to Jodie for being my text buddy today and also keeping you guys upto date.

Also thankyou for all your well wishes they mean so much to me.

I'm so in love with my little man, he's gorgeous. We've decided to call him Sam John Keith. John after his daddy and Keith after my dad. He's a little bruiser and so far being very well behaved. Hoping to be home later tonight, fingers crossed.

Hello, just a quick post from my phone, I would like to say thankyou to Jodie for being my text buddy today and also keeping you guys upto date.

Also thankyou for all your well wishes they mean so much to me.

I'm so in love with my little man, he's gorgeous. We've decided to call him Sam John Keith. John after his daddy and Keith after my dad. He's a little bruiser and so far being very well behaved. Hoping to be home later tonight, fingers crossed.

Hello great to hear from you! Lovely name! I bet you are over the moon!!!!!

Hope you both get home tonight!

X x x x

Congrats PP! Very healthy weight! Love the name as well. xx

awww Sam is a class name!! congrats!!!! hope u get home this eve!! xxx

Huge congratulations! Lovely name and fingers crossed for getting home tonight! Well done xxx

Congratulations hun! Lovely name! Hope you get home soon xx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back