Right then girls....whose next??

MissGobby

Reaction score
for another BFP??? :cheer:

i cant believe in under a week we have had 5 BFPs!!!!

:D Happy_Chick
:D Flossy82
:D Jennyr1985
:D Kate7
:D Charlotte403

there must be something in the air :lol:

so...cummon girls - whose going to be next on the list??

i would like to say a BIG CONGRTULATIONS to everyone who got their BFPs this week!! :cheer:

Im hopping i am gonna be but dont think so, due to test in 10 days? gotta check ticker lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mary70 said:
hopefully you leanne :pray:

hee hee hopefully - not counting on it though - would be great to get some more BFP's in the next week or so though :pray: :hug:

Hopefully me! I am 12 day's late now and have taken 3 test's all BFN's :roll: . I am gonna test again today but surely it's looking good :think:. I would have normally gone crazy with testing but i have absolutely no money so i have to limit, i'm being sooo good :rotfl:

oooooh lets hope we can add you to the list tonight hun - good luck :pray:

I've got my fingers crossed for everyone who is waiting for a BFP :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck lou.... and you too miss G... we're all waiting with bated breath here.... :pray:

Thanks girlies, Will let you all know later. Loads of baby dust to you leanne i really hope you get your BFP soon. :pray: :hug:

i will find out after 4.30 today so hopefully me next
then agen i hope u all are next :)

good luck Jemz - come straight on here and let us know!! :pray:

Good luck to all you ladies fingers crossed for your BFP's!!!!!!! :cheer: :hug:

Well seeing as I have stopped trying my baby dust is going spare so I'll send it on to all of you and hopefully there will be a few more of you with bfp's very soon.
Sarah x

right girls i am off in a few mins so possibly wont be on until Tuesday now (unless i can get hold of DF's mums laptop :lol: ) SO...i will txt Jo (Happy_Chick) in the morning to let you know whether i get a BFP or a BFN. :pray:

good luck everyone else who is testing and have a great bank holiday weekend
:pray:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Fingers crossed it's you Leanne. I won't be able to speak to you now till the 11th when we come back off our hols so have a great week and I'll speak to you when we get back. Good luck for tomorrow :hug: :hug: :hug:

im testing on the 20th i think :think: good luck everyone and congratulations to those lucky ladies with bfps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back