Human nature is a funny thing!

sally12

Reaction score
Last night I thought id pop into the next forum to see how the recent BFPs are getting on...and I got a bit carried away and ended up in all three trimesters!! :oops: (cant believe my DH thinks I am getting addicted to this site!)

I noticed that there are lots of moans about...feeling sick, tired, baby moving too much, not fitting into clothes etc and I thought how fuuny it is that right now we would give our right arms to be in their situation! We wake up each morning hoping that we feel sick and tired!

Im sure I will be the same WHEN I get my BFP but WHEN it happens I am going to really try and remember how I feel right now....utterly desperate for a little one inside of me...

baby dust to everyone...as i think someone said yesterday, lets clear out the TTC forum! :cheer:

Sal x

I am the same as you.. I was pregnant and miscarried twice.. in my 1st pregnancy I hated morning sickness yuck! but I would do everything to feel it again!!

We are crazy :rotfl:

Good luck

I know what you mean. I want to be sick! I want to feel nauseous, tired, fat, uncomfortable and have swollen ankles. I dont even mind going through a 40 hour labour! I just want a healthy baby! I have promised myself that when I do eventually get pregnant that I will not moan at all about how Im feeling because I wanted it so much. My friend did my head in last year, she moaned about wanting a baby so much only 6 months after having her first baby, then she got pregnant straight away and moaned continuously for 9 months. I just kept thinking, 'shut up! Id do anything to be in your shoes!' :roll:

I know exactly what you mean when friends of mine moan about being sick and their feet aching i'm thinking GOD i would give ANYTHING to be in your shoes.

But wait till we are in their shoes, i am sure there will be some moaning.

Haha I agree! I want to be pregnant so bad, I'll take everything that comes with it! I always look through the trimester parts of the forum :oops: I love seeing people's bumps grow and looking at their scans 8)

i remember feeling pretty rough wen i was pregnant, i really struggled with getting bad headaches and not being able to take anything and i really struggled with lower back pain and i was still early. i did always feel fortunate tho- because i did appreciate the situation. saying that given a couple more months i may well of moaned!!

at the back of my mind i always thought- im not ill im pregnant and struggled on with work etc and didnt take anytime off...saying that after what happened last time i will be much quicker to take it easy because at the end of the day i was the one that lost out...id had probs re risk assessments etc and i might be quicker next time to speak up

i said about clearing the ttc forum how cool would that be :)
xx

:lol: What are we like!!! I'm the same as you all....i dont care if Im sick as a dog the whole 9 months just to feel the joys of motherhood! Bring it on!!!

Baby dust & luck to us all :hug:

I have spent my day at 'work' browsing the internet for cots. I know this is bad but I cant help myself! :cheer:

Im with you Meg, I LOVE seeing bumps! Even though I am hugely jealous of one of the cleaners at work as she got pregnant in her first month of trying, I admit I do keep staring at her bump! I must look quite scary! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back