hi girls

linxminx21

Reaction score
hiya girls hope u are all well and TTC aint getting you down too much

any bfps iv missed out on??

i havent been around much because my mum has been poorly, im having trouble with the LO's behaviour he has decided to be naughty 24/7 atm so taking up alot of my attention. im also trying to sort my house out, get it all decorated and sorted so were all ready if a new arrival shall be put upon us.... i wish lol.... iv also quit college due to all this so i am now going to put in for a job as a Nursing Assistant and work my way up!!!

well this was just an update really AF got me on the 10th so iv now had 32 day/30 day and 28 day cycles in the last 4 months hmmmm confuddling aint it!!!!!!

i am now in cycle 5 but due to all these issues i am not charting and im just bd when me and oh feel like it :)

me and oh are great though the only thing in my life running smoothly!!
(( dont talk too soon she says ))

well i hope u r all well and i will keep popping in i havent dissappeared i am still TTC :) praying each and every month :)
i would like to wish u all the very best of luck and lots of baby dust
i miss you all lots it kills me not popping on but i need to sort al these problems asap so i can join u all daily :D :D :D
miss you all lots
jodie x xxx

:wave: Hey linx :wave:

Sooooooo good to hear from you & glad everythings ok & getting there

Big :love: & :hugs: to your mum & hope she's on the road to recovery :flower:

As your chilling & :bd: when you want & not charting it could be your lucky month, mega fx :yay:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Linx

been wondering where you were. Hope to see you back more soon.

Takecare hun, hope your back with a BFP soon.

xx

Hey, mind - glad to hear you're ok. That relaxed approach to ttc might work wonders for you. Fingers' crossed! Unfortunately the witch has been harsh to a lot of us the past few months. Lots of babydust xx

hello petal....glad to hear you are okay......hope your mum gets better soon xxx

Hey hun glad you're ok! Missing you on here :hug:
Get well wishes to your mum xxxx

hey! I hope everything sorts itself out soon for you and your mum gets better soon. And you never know, all the distractions from ttc might get you a bfp! fx x

Hi hunny :wave: glad your ok. Sending well wishes to you mum hunny :flower: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey hun :)

Hope ur ok chic lot going on best to get that sorted :hugs: plus this relaxed approach to ttc.... :bfp: I hope for u :dust: xx

Hiya linx.. Glad to see your okay!! Was worried as you was pretty quiet!

I hope your mum gets better soon chick!

Glad you and OH are doing brill!! It's always nice when there's no arguments!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi girls thanx for your replies
its nice to see ur all ok :) iv missed been on here :)
i hope that the relaxed approach does the trick my af due on the 6th , 8th or 10th of feb, lol
would be lovely to give oh a BFP on 14th feb :D i reallllllyyyyyy pray it happens :) please god please :D :D :D xxxxxxxx

Ooooohhhhh is that your test date Linx? Good Luck Chick xxx

well noo lol
but im not sure when my AF is due as my cycles a bit all over the place...
if its 28 day cycle im due on the 6th if it 30 days im due on 8th n if its my normal 32 its the 10th lol
but ill wait til the 14th to tel him tho :)
hows the testing going lou im trying to catch up lol x

I think... think.. think.. Its a :bfp:.. Im just going to wait until tomorrow to do another test and if I get a darker line I will announe it then :lol::lol::lol:.

The lines look far to faint for my liking, but that may just be because it hasnt quite sunk in yet lol.

It sucks being away for a couple of days and trying to catch up doesnt it lol. Takes aggggeessss!

Hows your mum doing hun?

xx

shes good now hun
she had bloody swine flu!!!!!
she onyl just found out now shes better :O
yeah iv seen em
wow congrats huny
i really wanna baby now but ill be patient :) lol

Blimey Minxie, hope your Mum's ok. Hope you're back on soon my lovely, it's sooo quiet without my partner in crime! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back