Rhesus Neg Blood & 4 week m/c

MaybeMummy

Reaction score
due to the medical profession dismissing me and not answering any questions, Can someone tell me if I will need my anti d injection after my recent M/c?

I had one after my first m/c-the baby was 6 weeks.

Thanks girlies :hug:

Hiya,

Yes, you will need an anti-D to protect your next pregnancy. I'm rhesus neg too and had one after all of my pregnancies. Make sure you bug the doc and don't take no for an answer!

mandspice said:
Hiya,

Yes, you will need an anti-D to protect your next pregnancy. I'm rhesus neg too and had one after all of my pregnancies. Make sure you bug the doc and don't take no for an answer!

Thats what I thought.

I cannot believe the blatant disregard I have suffered after this m/c. It was a case of 'you were only 4 weeks-go home and bleed!'.

Does it matter when I have the anti d? Is it a case of asap?

I'm so sorry for your loss - I despair at the NHS sometimes, they don't seem to treat any pregnancy seriously until you're past at least 12 weeks! To us we're mums as soon as we get that BFP.

I don't think it matters when you have it but probably best asap as then it will help you to move on xx

mandspice said:
I'm so sorry for your loss - I despair at the NHS sometimes, they don't seem to treat any pregnancy seriously until you're past at least 12 weeks! To us we're mums as soon as we get that BFP.

I don't think it matters when you have it but probably best asap as then it will help you to move on xx

Thanks for that.

Have got an appointment with my fertility consultant on 31st Dec as this bubs was a product of clomid on the first attempt!

:hug:

Im so sorry for your loss hun. You will need to have the anti D injection and it should be given ideally as soon as you can get to the dr's.

Im very very annoyed as I knew I was m/c on Sunday-yet it took me until Tuesday to be seen by emergency gynae.

By tuesday my HCG level was 23-I had 4 bfp's before this including one in A&E and yet the epu unit refuse to acknowledge my bfp's even after waving them in their faces. :(

On wednesday my HCG level had dropped to 9 which i thought that would mean I was defo m/c yet the hideous nurse stated I could just be my HCG's levels are up and down for no reason.

She told me that in her opinion I was never preg and that I should just wait for my period and go away pretty much.

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back