Results... Absolutely heartbroken.

Oh hum, im very sorry to read this :(

Big hugs.

Thinking of you xxxxxxx

Thoughts are with you hun, I'm so sorry you've had to go through thAt, it's not fair, lots of love sent your way xx

Oh gosh, that's devastating :( I'm so sorry Claire xx

OMG, how awful for you.

All my love sweets.

Lee-Ann xxx

thanks ladies, now iv had time to think about it since yesterday, im fuming! i have to live the rest of my life knowing he could have been saved, definately getting our complaint re-opened!! xx

Aw hun I don't have any words to console you, and I won't insult you and try and say I know how u feel, but I to would fight tooth and nail to get justice for my baby and hope that, through what happened to me the hospitals eyes would be wide open. Noone should go through what you have, not in this day and age, I can't help but feel something needs to be done xx

I'm so sorry hun.

I would really advise the councellor, I found them so helpful after my mmc.

Xx

On tapatalk so can't see tickers :-(
Excuse the typos, phone has mind of its own.

Claire, I'm so sorry, this news will be very hard for you to bear, but you will now have the backing for them to heavily monitor this pregnancy so that it doesn't happen again, and by raising it with the hospital, maybee they will have to put in extra steps, make procedure changes which will prevent another family going through this, thta way little Jack can save lots of little lives XX

Thankyou xx been doing some research today on chronic villitis of unknown etiology which is the medical term, I read it causes recurrent miscarriage which might explain my mcs before jack, and on my post mortem paperwork it says the severity is more severe in subsequent pregnancies (can't get more severe if u ask me) I'm so scared praying I have a miracle in my tummy if i can get to 24 weeks then i have hope as they will get bubba out if it does occur after that aslong as bubba weighs over 500g .. going to see if I can get legal advice on the fact they didn't attempt to save jack and ignored me when I said he wasn't moving much if I can get someone to back me up like a solicitor i might get listened to :( xx if anyone has had this or knows anyone who went on to have a successful pregnancy i would like to hear from them xx

Hi Claire I've only just seen this. So sorry my lovely that must've been so hard. I have all faith that this baby is going to be fine, it's jack's present to you, and the hospital will keep a really close eye to make sure this gorgeous baby is ok. I really hope you're ok my lovely and I am always here if you want to talk. Sending you all my love xxx

Hi Claire, I haven't been on here for a while; I saw your post, I am so so sorry for your loss. No words can describe the pain you must be feeling. My thoughts are with you xxx

My mum had a stillbirth and I am the child she had after Louise. So miracles can happen. Unfortunately I don't think she was give a definite reason as to why it happened as they couldn't decide so there are a few possibilities. She had extra monitoring with me and was kept in hospital for the last 7 weeks I think and eventually induced at 36 weeks if I remember rightly. It may not be for the same reasons, but healthy babies can be born after such a tragic loss. Please use the counselling support provided when you feel ready to, as unfortunately this wasn't made available to my Mum and she still struggles with it now and it's heartbreaking to see. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back