Heartbroken.

It's working lol, I feel better already. Luckily my AF doesn't usually stay for very long so I'll be glad when she buggers off. x x

well with me n jenny shooting at her she'll be gone in no time :D im off for a nice bath while little legs is at party so i shall chat later ladies
chin up missj :)

Oh no I am so sorry MissJ! I really thought this was it, but hey, heres to next month!!
Take care and try to remember to think positive, it will happen! (I know that doesnt help but it will)

Sorry to hear that news hun, stupid AF shes such a cow :(

Wish you all the luck for the future and hope you can get your cycls sorted out, hope to see you back in PF soon!!! x x x

Thanks Rachael. x x

Nurse26 - Thank you hun, will still be around but will be more of a lurker...Well, I say that but we'll see how long it takes for me to get withdrawal symptoms haha. x x

I've got my eye on a package from Fertility Plan which includes OV sticks, thermometer and chart. Going to ask hubby about it later on, it looks good and I'm actually quite excited to get my hands on it lol. x x

BOOO missJ i'm soo sorry i really thought this might be it for you :( this month has been crap for some many on here, probably the worst month since i've been on here - i hope you enjoy your rose and chocolate, take care sweetie xxx

Thanks hun. I agree, lots of people have been caught by AF this month, she must be feeling in a super generous mood. :(

I'm so excited about that package, I love seeing things develop and it'd be really cool to track my ovulation so I guess there are some good things that come out of AF.

I just hope next cycle isn't 60 odd days again. x x

Sorry sweetie. You need to get your body regular before anything else. We're all here for you xxx

Oh no, I did not see that one coming at all, so gutted for you darlin, I'm sorry if I got your hopes up.

Enjoy your rose and choccy and let us know how you're doing when you feel a bit better.
XX

Thanks Maybe.

I didn't see - or should that be feel(?) it coming either so was stunned when I saw AF's arrival. :(

Had a massive cry (bawl) earlier and feel a bit better and definitely more optimistic now I've seen that package from Fertility Plan. :)

Don't be sorry hun, you've nothing to be sorry for. I was already excited and definitely not expecting AF. x x

:hug:

So sorry Miss J. Hope you have a nice chilled night with your rose and chocolate. All here for you.xx

Thanks Laura. Off to mum and dad's tonight with hubby so will have to glug her vino instead! ;) x x

Even better when it's someone elses vino ;) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back