Heartbroken.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

AF has decided to sneak up on me today. No cramps, but she's here.

I'm absolutely heartbroken after my cycle being dragged out for 66 days, both mine and my husband's hopes were built and then with the ultrasound coming up.... I'm completely devastated. :(

Sat here sobbing and have decided to come away from the forums. I feel like a coward saying it because I know there are members on here who have been trying for much longer than I have but I need to get on with life and start occupying myself with things other than PF and TTC. I will still visit and lurk but I already get very green eyed at the BFPs and it's not good for me in the long run.

Tonight, I'm going to treat myself to the rosé in my fridge and a massive bar of Galaxy, cry some more then just pick myself up, dust myself off and try again.

Totally, utterly gutted.

I'm out.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im so so sorry hunny. :hugs:
Goodluck for next month and keep us posted how your getting on x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so sorry for this hunni

if i were you id stick to the ultrasound just to get checked over ya know its worth maybe finding out why your cycles are long an double checking that everythings ok :)

much love xx

Thanks girls. x x

I've had blood tests and ultrasounds done to check for reasons as to why my cycles are so all over the place and been told there's nothing wrong with my ovaries, tubes or womb etc, it's just the way my body is.

Going to tell hubby when he gets home because I don't want to tell him while he's at work. We said that if it didn't happen this time around, we'd get OPKs and try those so I guess that's something. x x

awwwww no way. i really thought this was your month!! im so so sorry missj, lots of :hug: and you know where i am if u need to blow off, you was a rock to me when OH decided to be a t**t and were all here for you
its so hard when AF gets you and youve had such a long cycle we was all routing for you im so sorry!!!
:( :( sorry im not much help i really dont know what to say to you , nothing i say will comfort you or make this any better but i am really sorry x xx

So sorry sweetie :-( 66 days is a bitch of a cycle! So that would mean you OV'd around CD52; did you have any OV pain? At least if you try OPK's you can start testing for OV around CD45 and hopefully catch it for lucky cycle 3!
Deffo try Agnus Castus too; I tried it for my second cycle and it reduced my cycles by 12 days. If I don't get BFP this time I'll be taking it again.
Try & keep you chin up hunny, I know it's utter crap but you will get your BFP! x

Thanks Minx, I know you were, I really thought this was my month too hun and I'm sorry that it wasn't. I'll still be around, so I will still message you hun, couldn't leave my partner in crime lol. :hug: x x

Jen - Thanks hun. That means I'm more likely to ovulate every other month - not the best but I guess at least it is something. Hubby and I agreed we'd get OPKs for next cycle if it came to it so I will be having a look online at them. I've heard great things about AC and Clomid so will also look at those. x x

aww good thats good to hear, i dont know where id be without you :) :hug:
your a great girl x

Last edited:
so so sorry.............dunno what to say as nothing will help, except that you know where we all are if you need us...

enjoy your Rose and your chocolate xxxxxx

I was OVing every other month at one point too, the AC means I OV'd in Oct & Nov which is great :) Deffo give it a go, you can get it from Holland & Barrett.

You can get the cheap OPK's from the same place as the cheapo PG tests and Amazon do cheap Clear Blue digi OV tests too - they are brill x

Minxie, don't you dare lol! But feel free to give AF a mega beating for me, she deserves it! LOL. x x

Samsgirl, thanks hun I appreciate it. x x

Jen - Definitely will do, I can't go through this every single cycle. :( Thanks again. x x

Aw so sorry she got you hun.

Having a little break is a good idea. Fingers crossed you have more luck with this next cycle. :hugs: :dust:

I think it's the best thing you can do MissJ; my 58 day cycle nearly sent me doolally! I mean this cycle is still quite long; around 46 days (AF due 6 Dec) but its a welcomed improvement!
And the OPK's will make everything easier. You will feel better tomorrow - promise :)
Then like you say, you will dust yourself off and get ready for lucky cycle 3! :) x

I'm so so sorry to hear that hun
Big hugs & kezzamunster kisses on there way to you
xxxxxxx

awww missj im gutted for you but like jenny said we all have to get up .... slap the witch in the face and then try again and welcome ovulation.......... good luck and i really wish you the best of luck
ohh ill give AF a nice slap for you :slap: trust me on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kizzibea - Thanks hun, I definitely have things to occupy myself, I'd put them off to get involved in TTC. x x

Jen - Well I think we might try to see how long next cycle is before we use AC because we've only counted the days of my last cycle and this one and we'd like to see if there's any sort of pattern to them. Last one was 42 and this one obviously 66. OPKs will be welcomed though! Not sure I'll feel better by tomorrow, I'm going to be surrounded by babies. :( x x

Kezza - Thanks hun, appreciate it. x x

Minx - Haha, aw thank you! x x

ETA - Lmao thank you Jen, you girls are all so lovely. x x

Last edited:
wow i wanna shoot her too thats a good one lol :gun: :gun:
shoot her off her broom stick ................................ :witch: :gun: then slap her :witch: :slap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back