Results... Absolutely heartbroken.

claire23

Reaction score
Well today was the day iv been dreading, my placenta didn't grow as it should and was too small and packed up right near the end, jack would have been in distress not getting what he needed from the placenta and went to sleep :( feel like my hearts been ripped out if they had got him out when I told them my movements had decreased he would have made it :( have a picture in my head of my poor baby boy suffering I'm devastated. Xxx

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry.

Have you put in a complaint with the hospital? I know it won't bring your baby boy back but at least it might wake the staff up and prevent it from happening to another family?

Oh my goodness :( I don't even know how to start comforting you :(

Oh man, how awful.. I just don't know what to say hun. I'm so sorry they didn't listen to you! Xxx

I was worried that today would bring you horrible news hun, I knew whatever the outcome you would be feeling like absolute shit.

I am so sorry to hear this and I wish I could give you a big hug right now.

Did they say if this could reoccur with your current pregnancy sweetie, or was it just a "one off" kind of thing.

I know it's so hard right now but if it is something that could affect this new pregnancy then at least you know? I know that will give you zero comfort.

Have you been offered any bereavement counselling?

Once again I am so sorry

xxxxxxxxxxx

How awful hun, I hope that they are going to be monitoring you so closely with your new smartie although little can ease the pain you are feeling right now. I'm so sorry hun.

:hug: the worst part is over now sweetheart and hopefully you can start grieving properly. Being left in limbo until results come in does nobody any good. You have 3 years I think it is to make a complaint (you can double check with citizens advice) so you don't need to think about it straight away. Concentrate on keeping as stress free as you can, grieve for your little boy and nurture your pregnancy. Take each day as it comes and bereavement counselling is a very good idea, I had it after my aunt passed and it really did help me.

Take a few days to try and give yourself a little peace :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Yes titch our complaint has been in process a while but will keep pushing with it after today's news, most of my issues they covered their own arses at my hearing 2 weeks ago but we have 3 months the complaint being left open for so il go back x
Hi carnat, yes it could re occur :( but this time they will make checks and can check blood flow in the cord to check how the placenta is keeping things flowing, if my placenta deteriorates this time they will monitor me and get this bubba out when necessary before it packs up completely. I will be scanned 4 weekly for now and then fortnightly and weekly near the end and ye I have the number for a counsellor but haven't got the courage to phone them. X

Thanks ladies can't believe what a rollercoaster it Is, they scanned me today and I'm actually 9 weeks so further than the last scan told us... A miracle from jack I think xxxx

Awww Hun sorry to hear this news. It must be devastating especially as u went to them when u were worried. Jack is sure working hard for the bean and sure he will look after him. Glad u are getting relevant checks too hun. X

Hi Claire, I'm so sorry to read about your results. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Thinking of you & I hope things will be ok for the future xxxxxx

Not sure what to say but i'm so sorry. It's brought a tear to my eye reading that. My thoughts are with you and I can't begin to think how you feel. Its good that they are going to keep an eye on your current pregnancy. Big hugs. Xxx

Last edited:
Love and best wishes!
Try to keep strong
X X

Oh honey I cannot imagine how you are feeling right now. It's just so awful to know that something could have been done :hugs:
This little bubba will be watched like a hawk I'm sure. I know that is no consolation, but a comfort to know that they will be doing EVERYTHING they can to make sure this pregnancy goes to plan for you.
I'm so sorry sweets :hugs: xxxxx

im so sorry to read this. its so sad that they didnt listen to you hun... big hugs x x

It's terrible these things happen, no baby should be taken away from its mummy.

I know it doesnt feel like it now but the pain will over time get better. It will never go away but maybe in a year or twos time you'll learn how to deal with the pain.
You must put a complaint forward.

Theres a website called SANDS you will need to ask for permission to be registered its for mums to have lost there babys before and after birth. All the ladies there have a different story and they all helped me through the loss of my daughter.

Well done for talking it through, i hid myself from the outside world which didnt do me any justice. Keep talking it out. Please do visit SANDS the site is amazing and a great help to deal with all the emotions you'll be going through.

Feel free to PM me anytime.
Thinking of you and your family through this devastating time. My prayers are with you.
Liz x

It's terrible these things happen, no baby should be taken away from its mummy.

I know it doesnt feel like it now but the pain will over time get better. It will never go away but maybe in a year or twos time you'll learn how to deal with the pain.
You must put a complaint forward.

Theres a website called SANDS you will need to ask for permission to be registered its for mums to have lost there babys before and after birth. All the ladies there have a different story and they all helped me through the loss of my daughter.

Well done for talking it through, i hid myself from the outside world which didnt do me any justice. Keep talking it out. Please do visit SANDS the site is amazing and a great help to deal with all the emotions you'll be going through.

Feel free to PM me anytime.
Thinking of you and your family through this devastating time. My prayers are with you.
Liz x

hi clare realy sorry about ur devastating news and i hope the hospital pays for it, us mothers know and u did what u could shame the hospital did not, gd that they are going to monitor u very closely now xxxx

Oh gosh, I wish I had some words of comfort, I am so very sorry xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back