Removal of 2 giant ovarian cysts and ovarian diathermy

MaybeMummy

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I havent been on for a while,but to keep you updated I've just come out of hospital after having 2 ovarian cysts removed, a fimbrian cyst and also ovarian diathermy-drilling of the ovaries.

As some of you may know, Im/c in Apeil of 2007 at 12 weeks and then in Dec 2007 at 5 weeks.

The m/c in Dec was after clomid as I did not ovulate after my first m/c.

Has anyone got any sucessful ttc stories after a diathermy etc?

Guess Im just after some reassurance x :hug:

:wave: didn't want to read and run. Sorry, can't really help but want to send you lots of sticky baby dust :hug:

Hi

i have also had ovarian cysts removed and a fimbrial cyst removed, but my story is complicated as we have to have IVF anyway due to my husbands poor sperm count.

Make sure you have a follow-up appointment to check how the surgery went, cos we never got one and they have just discovered a hydrosalpinx probably caused by the removal of the fimbrial cyst ( not meaning to scare you but noone ever warned me and I wish they had!).

I'm sure you will be fine and will be enjoying a happy and healthy pregnancy soon xxx

chellieboo said:
Hi

Make sure you have a follow-up appointment to check how the surgery went, cos we never got one and they have just discovered a hydrosalpinx probably caused by the removal of the fimbrial cyst ( not meaning to scare you but noone ever warned me and I wish they had!).

I'm sure you will be fine and will be enjoying a happy and healthy pregnancy soon xxx

I also never got a follow up appointment. I would book an appointment and start shouting about Clomid again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back