Cycle 2 Upped Clomid!

laurat

Reaction score
Ok so had the internal scan today to confirm that my lining is too thin for the provera to work. Decision from the dr is to treat today as cd 2 and take the upped dose of clomid. I feel better as now I feel like Im getting somewhere. Ive to go for a scan on day 12 which is the 1 Dec to see if im beginning to ovulate! I so hope this is it. I just want to see some movement. Ovulating means Im at least in with a shout! Come on a Dec baby would suit me I dont need to drink at new year!!!!!!!

Hi Laura. Yay we can be thin lining ladies together! How thin was yours? Mine was around 5 today (cd14) which is even worse than a couple of months ago. I'm surprised your dr suggested upping clomid as a remedy for this? I'm wonderibg if clomid is making my situation worse. What did the doc say the clomid would do?

Fingers crossed for good news for us both soon x

I didnt get a reading of how thin. My problem is Im not ovulating so I have been given clomid to help me ovulate, hopefully kick starting my body. I took provera to induce a bleed but didnt as the lining is so thin. The dr said my lining is so thin as Ive not ovulated since January. She says the clomid will hopefully stimulate my ovaries to ovulate which will then shed to produce a lining/bleed I think.

Hey hun.

Ive just mc'd for the 2nd time this yr due to the depo making my lining too thin. i am ov'ing properly thou.

Let me know what things they suggest for you as i'd be interested to know!

good luck and :dust: hun

xxx

Gud luck hunni x x loads an loads of babydust winging its way to u

I hope the higher dosage works for you hun xx

Hi Girls,

Kred so sorry for your M/C :hugs:

Clomid is an anti estrogen and does have a thinning effect on the endometrium lining, TBH my doc wasn't massively keen on it, I think he gave it me to shut me up!:)

I'm having a scan with him on Thursday and I'm going to ask him whether it's worth while taking my progesterone after OV to help thicken and maintain my lining, I'll let you know what he says.

If you have thin lining then maybe progesterone will help, have you discussed taking this along side Clomid?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back