Ovarian Drilling

blondy13

Reaction score
Sooo after my failed clomid and letrozole cycles, saw my lovely fertility consultant this afternoon and we discussed the options, it was either go straight for FSH injections, or have ovarian drilling then the injections after. He said because my ovaries are really polycystic we'd struggle to get the injections to work, and if I have the drilling first it should give them a much better chance. And you never know I might even ovulate on my own.
So he's found a slot for me on the 5th April. Eeeeek that's just over 2 weeks away! I'll then have to have 21 day bloods after that and a few scans, and if I don't release an egg on my own it will be injection time.
I'm excited and scared at the same time!!
xxx

Hey

Just asked you about this on my post as I saw you signature! How exciting, I think that you are right to have the drilling as hopefully it will give you a better success rate on the FSH. Good luck Hun xxx

aww wow 2weeks away. how exciting!!!!!
not long at all :D
xx

Amazing news and there have been so many success stories on here from that procedure. Hope you can become another one of them

Oh great news Blondy! I really hope it works for you! Xxx

I had ovarian drilling in December hun, it really isnt that bad at all, just a bit sore for a few days afterwards cause of the stitches. If you have any questions about it just ask xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back