regular BH

roxane 1985

Reaction score
god these braxton hicks are getting more regular and quite uncomfortable now :( god help when the big day actually comes again getting flash backs of the pain

I'm getting braxton hicks lots too. They just feel uncomfortable but aren't painful. I just keep hoping that if this is the worst the BH gets, hopefully the real contractions will only be this bad :) Wishful thinking I know.

I've been feeling BH from 16 weeks this time round :roll: I got them strong and painful from 28w with the girls so strong at 30w they thought I was in early labour being on the contraction monitor in hospital lol!!
Dreading when these get painful.. Uncomfortable and chest tightenings so far :(
Just think the more BH u have the more ready your body will be on the day :D (duno if it's true but that's what I tell myself to get thru them!!) :hug:

They do tend to make you stop and take your breath away now don't they? I'm still getting the same amount as I've had for weeks, just stronger now!

lol all my BH are very painfully and make me feel sick, unfortunately even thoughi get them regular and strong from previous experience they did NOT help labour go any quicker or easier which sucks,

i get them that strong now they are like how theywere when i was 2cm in last labour. i need gas n air justto cope with the BH sometimes lmao

:( sorry to hear that babe

I know, didn't help with mine either lol but I'm trying to convince myself it will help lol!! My contractions with Ellie were VERY irregular while I was in labour I had double contractions with hardly any break between them.. So I now know u don't need regular contractions to be in labour!!

im just grateful that my new hospital seems to be so good, because its a smallish area they have more time to dedicate to each patient

and they have promised me that the will not let what happened to me at mylast hospital happen again

infact all the midwives were horrified they said the max time you should push is 2 hrs especially with a first so ive a lot of faith this time :)

I haven't had any BH yet...when did you all start to get them with your first? So far I've felt nothing except baby moving....is this normal for a first pregnancy??

That's such a great reassurance!!

I wouldn't be worried, you may find labour easier lol! The uterus contracts (BH) from 7 weeks just depends when you feel it.. Everyone is different and you'll get them at some point where u can feel your tummy hardening.. With tour first u usually feel everything later than with the next ones..
Your one of the lucky ones who don't feel them or get uncomfortable effects from them like back pain and chest tightening
:hug: don't worry xx

I haven't had any BH yet...when did you all start to get them with your first? So far I've felt nothing except baby moving....is this normal for a first pregnancy??

with my 1st i didnt feel them till 7 months but i only started getting them as i got chased n the hospital said it started it all off, some ppl never feel them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back