Reflux

soya is a lot 'clumpier', so i think it holds air longer than normal milk. We found that shaking the bottle like mad (it's also harder to dissolve and the powder settles out again) then leaving it to stand for a bit before the feed helped - dunno how you'd do the gaviscon though. You might find it hard to clean the bottles cos it all gets stuck in the bottom - we've got wide necked bottles so we can fit our hand in with a kitchen sponge, but with normal bottles we used to put the sponge in and whizz it round inside with a spoon

Alex poos have gone hard every time we've changed formula. Seem to be settling today since the change on friday.

tracy xx

Gaviscon needs shaking litle your in a paint mixer for 15seconds - not really time to let it stand when Damo is screaming!
I've noticed the powder settles back out again, strange stuff, and it is a strange consistency in the tub. Almost fluffy instead of a poder if you know what I mean? he feeds more often on it too - every 3 hours instead of the normal 4 he used to on SMA Gold.

Are you using Gaviscon? Can you use gripe water with it do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back