Really wanting to feel kick :(

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Im 19 weeks an still not felt any kicking movements im not sure if there guna be bigger kicks now or what ?
Guess im getting little worried now incase everythings not ok with lil un :eh:.
Alot of ppl av felt there bubs kick around 18/19/20 weeks but im starting to panic an starting to wonder if it will ever happen :( xx

Last edited:
i was panicking just like you, i think i felt bubs move slightly once or twice but nothing much.
When i went for my 20 week scan i was told i have an anterior placenta so wouldn't feel much movement for a while longer. You could have something just as simple as that.
If you are really worried phone your midwife and explain what you have/ havn't felt.

Everyone is different so please don't stress out over this!! :hug:

i was panicking just like you, i think i felt bubs move slightly once or twice but nothing much.
When i went for my 20 week scan i was told i have an anterior placenta so wouldn't feel much movement for a while longer. You could have something just as simple as that.
If you are really worried phone your midwife and explain what you have/ havn't felt.

Everyone is different so please don't stress out over this!! :hug:

my midwife is on leave until ive had me scan hun :( will have to try an get in touch with another mw if i can. i just hope things are ok. thanks hun :hugs: x

Everyone is different hun.. One day or night you will feel the greatest wallop and wonder what all the worrying was for :)xx

Please try not to worry - I didn't feel either of mine until past 20 weeks because I had an anterior placenta (at the front which cushions the kicks at first) in both pregnancies. They certainly made up for it later and I'm sure yours will too :)

ahh i felt exactly the same when i was 19weeks
i hadn't felt one single kick til three days before my 20week scan!!
like sams mum said try not to worry sweets, i'm more than sure baby is perfectly fine and is enjoying herself inside your tummy! :D
i'm sure she'll be kicking and jabbing you in no time :hug:
xx

Ive still felt no kick either and im 21 weeks! I have an anterior placenta too. Sometimes I worry but it will happen. Check at your scan where your placenta is and if still worried, ask xxxx

dont worry at all, with my son i didnt feel any movement untill i was about 21 weeks then it didnt stop lol, every pregnancy is just different so im sure you will feel baby kick soon xx

Last edited:
Im in exactly the same boat as you. i have been a tad worried too but im extrememly inpatient, also i have been told i do have an anterior placenta and i know some people dont feel it till 22 weeks! x

hope your mind has been put at ease even a tiny bit by all these posts!! :hug:

i didn't think babies kicked until you were in like third trimester then i started getting them after or just before my 20 week scan (minds gone blank!) and i didn't even realise baby was moving all the earlier weeks i thought it was just wind!!! LOL. am so stupid!!

it's such a slight feeling early on so don't worry, he/she could've done it in your sleep who knows!!!

Yeah as girls have said if you have an anterior placenta you won't feel kicks just yet - you'll soon feel like theres a football in there i'm sure. I have an anterior placenta and it has been strange waiting to feel kicks for so long as i felt my others very early x I really don't think you should worry - when is our scan?

my scan is in 2 weeks hun,
at 13 weeks i felt flutters normal i guess :)
at 19 weeks i feel quicknening sensation, i dont know what im suppose to be feeling now the flutters have stopped but i do know the baby moves about when my bodys relaxed.
is the kick suppose to be a bick wallop or light little kicks???? im tryin to figure this baby out haha.
i put little pressure on the baby the other night an im sure i felt sumet back but aint for deffo sure haha.
i cant tell the difference i just need to know what im suppose to feel thuds or light kicks at this stage(19 weeks) xx

the baby is still only tiny at 19 weeks, about 6 inches i think??
The baby could just be facing the wrong way for you to feel them.

I don't know what a kick is meant to feel like as i havnt felt one either but what you have felt in the past is a good sign so just keep that in mind. :)
You never know how your placenta is lying so that could be stopping you from feeling much aswell.

I know it's easy for other people telling you not to worry but please try not to. :hug:

think i felt bubs lastnight night trying to kick away little tiny ones but i cant mistake them from anything else :D woop lol x

awww yay well done :D:D:D bet it was amaaaazing xxxx

Yeah at last there will be no stopping him/her now - glad for you xx

im glad bubs is ok started to wonder an bubs is active alot in the day with moving aswell as ickle kicks does this mean more sleepless nights haha x

You will soon be feeling bubs! Don't worry - its so easy to get impatient but you will soon be jumping from the kicks! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back