really tmi but i need help

roxane 1985

Reaction score
ok this mainly developed fri night so not been able to go to a docs yet but has anyone else had this or got it now im in so much pain

basically ive developed what can only be disgribed as looking like a clump of ulcers on the one edge of my downstairs bit,its slightly swollen andlook like they are starting to scab up

they are so painfull to touch or when i wee, walk, sit or anything rubs on them

ive no other symptoms ive got my normal heavyish discharge for this stage of preg and its not funny looking and doesnt smell but this sores are just too painful i cant do any day to day stuff

like i said tmi but if anyone nows of anything id be very grateful

ps i knows its nothing sexual as not done anything remotely sexual since i found out i was expecting

I would suggest a salt bath but you'd probably go thru the ceiling. Could it be your knicker elastic or the pads irritating?
Hope it clears up soon hun xxxxxxxxxxx try some sudocreme on it xxxxxxxxx

I may sound really stupid but it's not varicose veins is it?? at your stage the pressure from baby etc could be a cause?? I could be completely wrong sorry I cant be of much more help... normally people ask for pics but I think we'll pass on that one :) x

I would suggest a salt bath but you'd probably go thru the ceiling. Could it be your knicker elastic or the pads irritating?
Hope it clears up soon hun xxxxxxxxxxx try some sudocreme on it xxxxxxxxx

yeah i would lmao i shoot up it the air when my clothes catch it,

im trying not to wear anything there at all to help it heel as its right on the labia :(

I may sound really stupid but it's not varicose veins is it?? at your stage the pressure from baby etc could be a cause?? I could be completely wrong sorry I cant be of much more help... normally people ask for pics but I think we'll pass on that one :) x

hahaha oh thats put a smile on my face, no the only way i can explain it is about 7 sores the size of the @ symbol on ur keyboard that look like they have scabbed over but ive one right inside thats still an open sore and red

Tmi but I developed an allergy to towels when I was about 15 and the blisters were just terrible. Sudocreme did help them not get infected though, could help "cool" them down too. Ah you poor thing xxxxxxxxxxx

Do u shave or wax? Could it be ingrown hairs that have gotten a bit infected?

Do u shave or wax? Could it be ingrown hairs that have gotten a bit infected?

normally i just trim but not been able to get anywhere near there for bout 4 months lol ewww feel sorry for the doctors lol

...and you havent by any chance had a cold sore on your face/mouth?

it sounds like the herpes virus, but dont be too alarmed you can get a strain of this through being run down as my friends daughter did. if you suffer from coldsores then it could be that to, id pop to the dr to make sure as if its the herpes virus you cant give birth naturaly you have to have a c section xx

funnily enough yeah i had two cold sores on my mouth that have only just started to clear up

sounds like its spread then hun... easily done by even just touching one on ur face and then wiping urself after the toilet or drying ur hands on a towel and then using that towel after a shower etc.
As said above, you need to see ur GP as can affect having a natural birth in some cases. GP should be able to prescribe u something :)

Dont panic, it may not b that! U cud just have developed an allergy. Best see ur gp tho to get a definite answer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back