I need advice/ideas/help!!!

Piglet10

Reaction score
OK....well since i read that a lil sexual intercourse may help bring the baby on... i tried that!! it hasnt worked!!! anyone heard of anything else i can try?!!? :D ill pretty much try anything if it doesnt make me sick.... and i have already planned a hot curry for tonight!! :D thanks!! xxx

bless you i hated the last weeks use to drag big time. not sure if any of them worked as tried it all with my first curry, hot bath, sex, long walk the lot :lol:
with my second i just sat back and relaxed :whistle: didnt think about it and it just happened night before his due date!!
hope it happens soon lovely :dance: and your prob tired of hearing this but really enjoy the last few days of me time xxx

thanks!! i cant enjoy it cos i can actually feel bubs head trying to protrude thru my boob ALL the time!!!! lol im due for section on tuesday for my breech baby but they told me if i get any symptoms theyll just section me right away xxx

Clary sage baths, bouncing on a ball, walking up and down stairs, more sex, ingesting seamen (yes its vile but apparently it works) lots of walking and thats pretty much all i can think of without eating shed loads of pineapple. Good luck xx

oh no that sounds uncomfortable ( i think you forget all that when your not preggers) well hope tuesday comes quick for you if not before x

i read you had to eat at least 7 pineapple and that the acid on ur tummy can be quite dangerous so ill not do that :s haha will try more sex lol he doesnt mind that bit anyway and he can pay for my chinese in return muahahahaha!!!! xxx

lol im seeing consultant tomorrow so im gonna put on the waterworks that i need to go on friday or monday lol its worth a shot. my dad going for quadruple heart bypass in england(were from NI) in cupl of weeks so i wanted to be out and half recovered!! xxx

I mean, i like pineapples but the thought of eating 7 of them just turns my stomach. Clary sage worked for me :) xx

lol yeah its worth giving anything a try and at least you got the chinese to look forward to afterwards xx
how exciting hope to hear some news soon, good luck lovely

thanks girls. toonlass what is clary sage and where do i get it??? :D xxx

Its an essential oil, i got mine from holland and barret. You put drops of it in your bath or mix it with some carrier oil and massage it onto your bump. It smell a bit like tea :puke: but it really relaxes you xx

I gave everything a try. Hot curries, long walks, essential oils, massage, etc nothing worked :lol: Baby will come when ready!

I totally agree Nic but trying all the little tricks passes some time :lol: I did go into labour after a clary sage bath but i think its because it relaxed me and they say that labour will start when you are relaxed xx

welllll i generally believe it will come when its ready but that even more enforces why i should try these things. im just making sure baby knows its ready!! :D haha i will go to holland and barrett today if hubby home in time thanks ... will he want sex with someone who smells like a teabag?? hmmmmm xxx

Lots of stair climbing and lots of walking, Hope the appointment works for you tomorrow ;)

Now have you got/do you want a text buddy for updating us :yay: you know we'll only be bursting for news otherwise :lol:

lol i havent but thats fine!!! i know i cant wait to hear peoples news so i cant imagine its any different lol!!! any offers for a text budyy???? ;) xxx

I also tried everything but nothing worked for me!!! I must of had a stubborn baby!

leanne urs may be stubborn but my god hes yummy looking!!! :D hes v v v cute!!! :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back