am i loosing my plug

roxane 1985

Reaction score
sounds daft i know, but i didnt have this with first baby

ive been getting loads n loads of BH and watery to slightly creamy discharge every day not loads in one go just little bits,but over last week or so now and then i will have a little clump thats basically looking and feels like snot (sorry tmi i know) is this my plug coming away ir just extra discharge, it doesnt smell funny and isnt irritating me.

i know im only 31 wks but ive also been having water infections that they treated incase it set of prem labour

any ideas?

i am losing mine, mine is coming out big glops down toilet as i stand up, i was reading up before it says it can grow back lol so u could lose some then grow some more x

i cant tell, its only small amounts bout the size of a 2p piece and only happens bout once a day

I hope you get some answers soon to put ur mind at rest Hun x

Don't ever feel daft asking any kind of questions coz u never know! :hug:

this might not make you feel better... i thought i was loosing mine and then realised i was leaking out about a teaspoon of water every now and again too. I rang the hospital as i thought i had lost my plug and was concerned that the water may be a leak of amniotic fluid. i went in last night to be checked and they said i have thrush and that the water is just where the discharge separates... sorry tmi.

xxx

I think the plug would be blood tinged or orangey, thats what I remember from last time anyway!

this might not make you feel better... i thought i was loosing mine and then realised i was leaking out about a teaspoon of water every now and again too. I rang the hospital as i thought i had lost my plug and was concerned that the water may be a leak of amniotic fluid. i went in last night to be checked and they said i have thrush and that the water is just where the discharge separates... sorry tmi.

xxx

i thought it maybe thrush as ive just come off antibitoics and last time i was on antibiotics in pregnancy it gave me thrush

i imagine that it would be then. They gave me a tablet to use internally yesterday and tbh it seems to have made things worse. guess it has to get worse before it gets better :(

hope it goes away soon for you!

xx

Last edited:
dont feel well either, keep getting headaches and feeling sick which doesnt help.

which do u think i should do contact my doctor to make an appointment or phone the triage department who deal with pregnant women over 20 wks?

i rang the triage department on the delivery unit here and they told me to go in that night and gave me the tablet straight away.

I was feeling a bit sicky too so it does sound simular.

xx

i rang the triage department on the delivery unit here and they told me to go in that night and gave me the tablet straight away.

I was feeling a bit sicky too so it does sound simular.

xx

oh lord lol, think i'll have a word with OH and see what he thinks

OH thinks i may just be run down and to just rest, so thats whati'll do

well woke up still getting regular BH, not getting any stronger which is a good sign, had aload of discharge this morning, was slightly thickers still looking like snot

i feel like im just getting paranoid an its all my imagination.

BH gone irregular again but still getting them, had a bit more discharge but only a very small amount and its more watery and clear/white now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back