am i loosing my plug

they will only send u in hun and give u a swob see if ur leaking waters, i was nervous about telling my midwife but i just come out with it and they sent me in x

cant even got hold of her now, feeling ever so sick and lightheaded even though im making sure i eat and drink loads and now and then get dull aches in my back and keep getting a dead arm too god knows what thats got to do with anything.

getting period like cramps on and off too but stomach isnt tightening

Go to ur gp if poss.. I remember I had that with Jaycee at 30w only just thought! I told them I thought I was leaking coz I had to use a pad and it was clear fluid, they sent me to hospital and put me on contraction monitor coz I had really bad BH but overall I felt ok.. They said could b early labour coz of the strength of BH but my waters were intact.. I carried her til 39+ 2...

ive got a feel ive another water infection, only just got over the last one few days ago.

They can test for that at ur gp it's worth going in coz u feel so crappy!

i just wanna scream - im not an emotional person in the least but im struggling with the nd of this pregnancy, ive just moved almost 200 miles away from mom parents, ive only got my 3yr old, OH and the inlaws, i dont knoww anyone here and totally emotional all the time which doesnt help when i keep feeling ill and ive nobody around as everyone is working miles away

just want to be full term now and get him out :( sorry for the rant

Hope you feeling better soon, maybe just another water infection x

if it is, im grounding this lad as soon as he is born, no first birthdays parties for him giving me all this grief lol

:hug: must be hard in that situation :hug: won't be long and you'll have your little one in your arms :)

Oh hun, I'm so sorry things are really tough for you right now. I would def see your GP or MW coz u need reassurance and to get sorted. Hope u feel better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back