Really, really, really, REALLY bad gas!! (TMI)

saralou5

Reaction score
I know this is gross. But I'm hoping I'm not the only one. My wind is SO bad. Not noisey at all, but the smell is repulsive!!! I sometimes have to leave the room. I'm sure it's gotten worse over the last week!!! Any advice to ease the smell would be greatly appreciated!!
:sick::sick:
Apologies ladies!

Make a pregnancy ticker
:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

Eurgh glad i'm not the only one lol! xx

ive had this too, think its just one fo the joys of pregnancy x

Ha ha ha! Sorry your comment about leaving the room really made me laugh. :rotfl:

I know wins is really common in pregnancy as our digestive system slows down. I tend to burp a lot and there's no keeping that quiet xx

Lol.
Mine is really bad, but its so much worse since I started taking iron tablets. Its not smelly, but its so loud!
I keep blaming the baby and DH is like 'don't try to pin that on the baby!' Lol. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ha ha. Such a funny thread, sorry! I've been told to eat more red meat as well as iron tablets so on Monday night I had my third portion of steak (in laws had made it for tea not realising I'd had it the 2 previous nights) and, oh boy! I was laughing so much and every time I laughed it would make me trump which made me laugh more. OH was horrified lol xx

Ha ha ha! Sorry your comment about leaving the room really made me laugh. :rotfl:

I know wins is really common in pregnancy as our digestive system slows down. I tend to burp a lot and there's no keeping that quiet xx

Haha! They genuinely are that bad! :shock: xx

Sorry to hijack your thread, but it sounds like some of you are taking iron tablets, was that recommended just for you ur should everyone take them? X

Oh it is truely not pretty, I don't think my hubby would have married me if I smelt this bad prior to getting pregnant! x

Sorry to hijack your thread, but it sounds like some of you are taking iron tablets, was that recommended just for you ur should everyone take them? X

My doc prescribed them for me a couple of weeks ago x

i know you can get pants that have a filter in them to make them smell less bad lol...

I think its just one of those things. avoid curry and eggs lol!

Im getting it bad, but to the point where I cant walk, Im in agony!

i know you can get pants that have a filter in them to make them smell less bad lol...

Can you really? Fantastic!! They would make an awesome Christmas present for my really annoying older brothers - I'm googling now....
xx

^^ Yep, you really can :) I keep threatening OH with them! saw them in a magazine the other day lol!

Omg that is so hilarious!!! I'm buying them for my big brothers for Christmas haha! X

I have a wealth of unneccessary knowledge! Want any more unusual present ideas, Im your woman!!

I'm pretty sure I'll be forced by my OH to buy some of those bad boys!! HAHAHA! It's still no better today. I'm avoiding the rich foods, but nope. Stinky Sara is still going strong! Phwoar!! I'll have no friends or family left soon. Odour controlling knickers here I come ;). I'll soon be able to 'Fart with confidence'. HAAHAHAHAHAH!!!
xxx

Last edited:
I'd be afraid of wearing them.
I imagine the smell stores up inside them, and taking them off and being knocked out with the smell that's built up haha x

I'd be afraid of wearing them.
I imagine the smell stores up inside them, and taking them off and being knocked out with the smell that's built up haha x

Hahahahahahaha! I imagine everything around you melting once you take them off. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back