my first really bad day

samanthajayne

Reaction score
today has got to be my first forgetful and the worst day of my pregnancy so far. firstly i didn't sleep too well. i'm finding it so hard to get comfy and my cat woke me up really early so i suppose starting the day tired didn't help. first thing i had to do today was go to asda to pick up my first pair of maternity jeans. i had to put them in to be altered as the legs were too long so had to go and pick them up. i got in the car realised i forgot my purse so had to go back in the house to get it. halfway to asda i realised i forgot the ticket for the jeans so when i got there i had to ask for them and confirm my name and phone number etc and there was a queue. before i even got there i was feeling down as sitting in the car and driving has started to give me really bad pain in my back and sides like a really dull ache and it makes me feel sick. hope it doesn't carry on i love driving its my only bit of independence and i'd hate to have to give that up so soon. and then the really bad bit on the way home i had to go to the bank but where the bank is they have changed all the road layout so you have to go in a different way so my mum was directing me on which way to go and i was looking that far ahead to see where i had to turn and i completely missed a red light on the crossing in front of me and i went straight through. luckily it had just turned to red and the people waiting to cross were on the other side of the crossing but i felt so stupid i didn't see it and i felt like such a dangerous driver that i could have hurt someone :cry:
has to be the worst day so far but i'm having my hair done later. i haven't had a hair cut or my highlights since finding out i was pregnant so maybe that and an early night will make me feel better. its not like me to be so forgetful and i'm just so upset and angry with myself right now that i was such a dangerous driver today :cry:

has anyone ever done anything that bad or is it just me :cry: i'm not driving now for the rest of the day i don't trust myself

I've hit two cars since becoming pregnant and i love driving too!! I didnt hit them hard so luckily no damage but each time i felt like such a twat afterwards, I've also been doing the forgetful thing but luckily everyone in work things it's jsut funny and remind me of everything rather then get annoyed. Sometimes your jsut gonna have bad days, but im sure tomorrow will be much better, i find one day i'll be miserable at everything and the next day i'm in love with everything and everyone, i guess thats just me though lol

We all have our bad days hun, don't worry! Our hormones don't help either! I've barely driven since finding out i was preg, i try and avoid it generally, but that's because i'm a wimp!
Don't worry too much,e njoy having your hair done and pamper yourself a it xxxx

I had a bad day yesterday too, woke up only to feel more tired than the night before, all my body was aching, had a business meeting and yawned the whole way through, next I was on the phone and couldnt put a sentence together, I kept getting the words all mixed up.

I was so frustrated but that made it worse. Don't feel much better today either, still exhausted but at least can speak!! :)

:hug: big hugs

we all have bad days hun, nasty hormones, at least uve got an excuse :D

My empathy goes out to you hon
ive had a absloutly c*** day and feel like exploding with frustration ie been in tears most of the afternoon so i know where you coming from.
Hope your feeling better now
Im still waiting to clam down choccie cookies and a nice cup of tea will help im sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back