Does morning sckness come back?

stumpyjoe

Reaction score
Because I think mine is. Over the last couple of days I've started to feel sick quite often, I've not been sick yet and I've not gone to be sick but I do feel sickly. Plus things that use to make me feel bad before seem to be getting to me again, like the smell of the fridge and the fact that all I want to eat is ham sandwiches.
I suffered with morning sickness quite badly from week 6 to week 18, I'm 26 weeks today so I've not had much of a break really! Anyone else experiencing this?

I really don't know but I hope not. I've noticed a few
Things but didn't think u got
Morning sickness again. I really hope you don't get it again, morning sickness is evil

My morning sickness came back with a vengence in my last trimester! It was horrific! Hope yours stays away!!!

I've started to feel unwell, and I notice that I end up being sick in my mouth a little. But I am putting it down to thefact that my stomach has been pushed up into my ribs now (funny hearing my stomach grumble here) therefore acid reflux is most likley the cause of this and the unwell feeling.

I have heard that morning sickness can comeback or even start in tri 3

Last edited:
im still on my first stint of morning sickness! 16 weeks and counting! :'( Have heard that it can come back late on in pregnancy too

Mine came in the first tr1 an towards the end of 2nd tr1 only came back once that day though x

I was just about to post a question about this, I've started to feel sick again too. I hope it doesn't get as bad as in first trimester though x

Oh brilliant! It's funny you mention the acid reflux because ive been getting terrible heart burn too. I don't so much mind being sick, it's just that's it's so exhausting and I'm struggling as it is. My hubby says I need to take it easy but I have so much on with a full time job, masters, course at work, selling the house at auction and trying to do normal things like house work, see family and do chrimbo shopping imstruggling to fit in time to go to the loo! Please please please stay away morning sickness.

Hi guys I'm nearly 16 weeks and have had morning sickness since week 7, please please don't tell me that it mite come back :( I was hoping for a wee rest at some point!!! Och well never mind, just need to grin and bear it i suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back