really not sure...

Jessika

Reaction score
might be the completly wrong place to ask this but here goes..

Have been testing with ov sticks and got a positive opk on CD 11, me and my partner are not activly trying at the moment so are using other methods...got a bit carried away on CD 9 and the other methods went out of the window (well on the floor actually :D )

I have had a weird sensation the last few days where i am super sensitive to the taste of salt...no idea what that is all about

Anyhow, i heard that opk's can double as PG tests so i did one this morning and got the faintest second line you have ever seen. I suppose my question is, could i have ovulated before the first opk+ or do you ovulate after the +? Could i be pregnant or am i just wishful thinking...i know i need to take a proper test but i think it may be way to early and technically if everything has worked then i am 7 DPO

thoughts please!!

Yep, if you had unprotected sex a couple of days before you ov'd you could be pregnant as sperm can survive easily for 3 - 5 days. Also opk's do work as pregnancy testers but a thin line is possible at this time of the month anyway as the luthenising hormone is always present in some small amount. I would do a hpt to put your mind at rest. Good luck!!

thanks for the reply, did a test and BFN but i think thats a good thing at the moment, cant wait for a few months down the line when we can start trying properly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back