Really fed up!

Sage

Reaction score
Trying soooo hard to loose the disgusting loose, wrinkly mountain of flab around my stomach. Yes i am lucky im a size 12, im really grateful for that but i just cant seem to loose this loose bit of flab. It doesnt help either that my belly button is stretched and its covered in stetch marks. gggrrrrrr. Since Ky was 6 weeks old ive been on my exercise bike for an hour 5 days a week, Ive got a sit-up exerciser to, walk him EVERYWHERE each day and take him swimming twice a week.

I took a photo of my stomach when i was six weeks post preggers and decided not to look at it till he was 4 months to help motivate me. Well.....i was gutted...i look EXACTLY the same. I dont now what else to try :cry: maybe even if it was a cm id be happy :(

What does everyone else at home do? exercise wise? Going to the gym is not an option so what else could i try at home?

Its really getting me down :x

first of all..... :hug:
i have been pregnant 4 times and this time around i have put on quite a bit of weight, i am a size 14 sometimes a 12 (on the bottom half anyway!) but i have a belly on me too, i am on a diet and lost nearly half a stone upto now but the belly isnt getting any smaller yet, luckily i dont have any stretch marks so i reckon it should go back to what it was if i can lose enough weight...(well a abit better than what it was i hope) i once had a mate that had the same probs as you but she had surgery to get rid of the excess skin as she got told that it wont go back to normal as the elasticity has gone thats why she has marks where it has stretched.

thats what im worried about :( it doesnt seem to be fat, mainly just like a big fat flap of skin...just feel so totally unattractive its driving me mad!!!

what about having a word with your gp? if it is getting on top of you have a word and in certain cases they will refer you on the nhs, it may take a lot of times before you get anywhere but at least its worth a shot, what do you reckon?

:hug: :hug: :hug:
im probably not the best person to give advice tho

i dunno i just think they wont take me seriously they'll just say the usual. Youve just had a baby you'll need to keep at it. its just very hard and very unrewarding when after 4 months you dont even see the slightest change :(

Hi Sage,

I'm the same - I keep reminding myself of the old adage - 9months up = 9 months down and all of my mummyfriends with older kids lost the last of their baby weight only shortly before TTC the next one! :hug:

I then make sure that Baby Smile is looking his best and hold him infront of me like a human shield to focus all the attention away from my tummy! :rotfl:

mine never quite went back, burt it took a fair few months to shrink. Its pretty gross now so your not alone :hug:

smile said:
I then make sure that Baby Smile is looking his best and hold him infront of me like a human shield to focus all the attention away from my tummy! :rotfl:

:rotfl: love that idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back