why??!

isobel84

Reaction score
im stuck on a certain weight. I got over a stone to loose to go to my pre pregnancy weight, and 2 stones to go to the weight i was meeting demba.

The thing is, im good. I dont eat sweets- atall. i only have fizzy drinks weekends. . I eat porridge every morning, then lunch and dinner, nothing really inbetween. i allow my self the odd biscuits now n again to my coffee..

i have had 2 takeaways since Noa was born, i always cook n try to add extra veg, diferent beans, brown rice.. i dont ever deepfat fry..

I walk with Noa everyday- im fully breastfeeding

:wall:

i just cant loose anything!?!? WHY!!??

feels like i might aswell have a big indian and loads of chocolate n icecream everyday as it dont make no diferent what so ever!! :cry:

hmmm thats very frustrating. I would suggest more exercise (Being a personal trainer lol) but sounds like youre doing ok with the eating. make sure your portion sizes are ok, like eating healthily but overeating is a HUGE problem; make sure say if youre doing carbs (pasta, rice) you need a handful a person, and around 60g of protein (chicken for instance) for a woman, more for a man, and veg! hope that helps a little xx

i will start swimming soon and will def eat a little less. my lunch is always small but i do eat more for dinner. i know im supose to do it the other way around but i always prefer my dinner to any other meal. thanks for answering tho, its frustrating :(

are u drinkin enough water? or eating late at night, i allways eat late, allways have and probs allways will n find that doesnt help :-(

i really struggle with loosing weight, im now back to my pre-preg weight,( i put 2stone on) but like u have a further 2 stone to loose to get bk to how i was wen i met craig (but that was 7yrs ago, il use that as an excuse!!)

but i ned to get my bmi to "normal" n not obese, i hate being short!!

i cant understand how ur bfeeding and i thought that burned about 600 callories a day!

good luck tho hunny, ur still a yummy mummy n have a gorgeous son to show for the extra bit of wobble! :)

xxx

thanks, im so much better then i used to be before pregnancy, i eat before 7 now n i drink better. i used to eat take aways late at night n chocolate n coke everyday!

oh well.. it takes its time i guess, just to be patience

Apparently a lot of women can't lose weight whilst breastfeeding til between 6-9 months. I'm the same. Your body stores everything as it's working so hard to support the 2 of you. And also we will be storing a lot of water. I have only just started to notice a difference in my shape. I eat a lot more crap aswell as healthy food (like chocolate!) though so I can't moan really.

so would u then loose it after your finished breastfeedin?

i think so, but after 6 months the baby drinks so much maybe your metabolism speeds up cos that's when the weight seems to go x

well its ok then, i just started to think it was something wrong as i have never been this good before :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back