Wii fit...

lilly

Reaction score
ive just borrowed my mums Wii and Wii fit. registered myself today and was over weight with a bmi of 27 (should be 22) but my Wii age is 30... which is spot on!!

hopefully i will be on this every day... its my challenge to loose weight for christmas!!

anyone else had success with the Wii fit??

Hiya :wave:

Was gonna buy the wii fit my my mother for xmas, is there lots to do on it and would you recommend it. Is there a way then that you store your details (weight etc) on it and then try to better it by losing weight?

its great... lots of exercises to target certain body areas... yoga, arobics, balance (high or low inpact). it stores your weight and inputs it into a graph, giving you a target to work towards too! the board is the scales you stand on!! its just a fun way to become fitter and loose weight.

ive only been on it today and im hooked... which is a good sign!!

the hoola hooping one is hard. As you go through the different things you can unlock the difficulty levels. so the hoola hooping goes up to 10 minutes if i remember rightly.

Also the strength one is good, you can feel your muscles working.

I have bought one for DH for Christmas :cheer: I can't wait to get on it myself too!!!

Xxx

I like mine and have managed to unlock all but two of the balance games and aerobic games.

The weight thing isn't very accurate, though, you have to be religious about the time of day you do the body test. I like the step games and the ski jump. I do the jogging quite a lot as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back