• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

REALLY Confused. Please Help.

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
Just got back with clearblue digital tests and superdrug tests as i wanted to see it in writing and hopefully see a darker line on the superdrug. But now i am crying my eyes out as it has come up with "not pregnant" on the digi, and a faint line on the superdrug test. Does this mean my hormone is dropping? I hope i am not on the start of a MC again.. Has anyone else ever had this? I am not even convinced i am pregnant now that has knocked me sideways :( x

Last edited:
i don't know honey but didn't want to read and run. hope all is ok. xxx

Oh Rachel :hugs:
Get yourself to the doctor and demand some blood tests for HCG levels, and ask for them to be monitored, even if it's only for your own peace of mind x

Oh Rachel :hugs:
Get yourself to the doctor and demand some blood tests for HCG levels, and ask for them to be monitored, even if it's only for your own peace of mind x

I done that honey. Just phoned my midwife and she has got me in for first lot of HCG bloods and i am having more done Saturday i should know by tuesday what is going on.
All my hope is fading :( x

:hugs: glad the doctors have booked you in for your bloods, fingers crossed everything is ok x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear your feeling like this, try to keep calm and wait for your results good luck xxx

I'm so sorry Rachel, I really hope it's not bad news :hugs:xx

Fingers crossed Rachel hun, try staying positive xx

Oh Rachael I'm so sorry :( hope everything is ok. Will be thinking of you!

I'll be thinking of you too. Hope everything is ok and your hormones are on the increase. xxx

Really hope everything will be ok Hun! I have everything crossed for you!

xxx

Hi Girlies,
Midwife put my first lot of bloods in the hospital this morning and she said she probably won't get results until tomorrow.
So it's a waiting game atm. Although.. i done another test today and i GOT a line :D
So i am hoping my urine was just diluted and maybe my hormone isn't strong enough for the digital tests yet.
Midwife said i may not be as far along as i may think.
But i am hoping i get my HCG level by tomorrow. Going for second lot of bloods tomorrow and will hear if it is doubling by wednesday latest. But they have cancelled my scan just incase my hormone comes back as nothing or if it isn't doubling. I am a week late on my period now and had no spotting, so midwife said that is a good sign.
I will keep you updated.
Thank you for your thoughts xxxxx

At last Rachel...... that is great news about the line hun.... fingers crossed for you xx

UPDATE:
Phoned the EPU unit because i can't wait all weekend for results and they have told me to phone back at 5pm as bloods are going through now.
I am scared as hell, but hoping theres some sort of hormone level there.. :S
She did say on the phone that my tests could be false positives.
I hope that isn't the case for me :( x
Will let you know as soon as i know x

Fingers crossed for you Rachel x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't aware you could get false positives. I went through the same thing and that is a long time to wait so glad you followed it up. Really hoping its a positive result for you hun. Let us know, fingers crossed xxxxx

So there i am shaking as i am about to call EPU. Phoned them and they said there has been an emergency and therefore i wont get my results until about 8pm tonight. The lady said she will phone me back once she gets them. I am so scared.. It's a horrible feeling having to wait :(
Will keep you updated. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back