Really cheesed off (to put it mildly)

kelsey

Reaction score
Right, my mum just phoned me up and told me that a woman i know has been saying to an old friend of mine that i've been saying the most awful things about her , her children and her family.

My mum wouldn't say what has been said, but the friend had phoned her foster mum (my mums friend) and told her what I'd apparently been saying.

The person who's saying all of this is the same one that i had munchausens.

I've just told o/h and he's going mad

OMG why are some people like this GGRRRRRRRRRR

tell me about it my fil was saying today that a girl i lodged with when i left my ex had been telling everyone i sponged off her and never paid rent, i paid £25 a week (6 years ago now and i babysat her daughter several days a week) plus paid her gas and electric, she was on benifits and didnt declare it :evil:
The worst bit was my inlaws believed her :evil:

Wot is it with people??

What do they get out of it??

kelsey said:
Wot is it with people??

What do they get out of it??
i dont know hun i wonder the same thing, i mean why do people want to make others look so bad, i have always tried to see the good in people even if they do me wrong i find myself finding excuses for them but sometimes im at a loss :?

awww hun.... I've had the same thing happen to me recently... the stuff said was total lies and so very hurtful, aimed at getting a response... you've got to rise above it...you're better than this person... they do it because they are jealous and envious of you... they do it to try and sully your reputation and divert the attention to themselves... they really are sad little people that are not worth your breath, or response... they aren't even brave enough nor intelligent enough to actually face you in a direct argument, so the do it behind your back...they know that you'd wipe the floor with them and their lies...

You know you're a good mum...you know this person is talking c*ap...the people that matter will know its not true and those that don't well... :roll: they don't matter...most of the time these people have reputations for being liars so no one really believes them anyway.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

but... :hug: :hug: :hug: because it still hurts when you have done nothing to this horrible people to deserve their lies.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

i would respond to this by tellign your friend.. its up to you what you believe.. but if the person had munchausens (sp) and can lie about her child or whatever she does..(not sure about the full story if she harms her kids or just fakes illnesses) then what else can she lie about.. shes obviously very ill.. but its up to you what you believe..

good luck. you know the truth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back